Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Lower Mainland

Old 10-22-2012, 09:10 PM

reptile guy is on a distinguished road

Sorry you know you have to go through my secretary as unreliable as he is lol. Thanks I appreciate that and will miss coming in and seeing everyone. Though does finally free up some time for Prawn night lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bblinks View Post
Thank you Jim for letting us know, you have always been a great help. Its a shame to see a great store close but sometimes it just happens. I know for a fact that you will be missed. If you like I can give out your cell number so everyone can call you direct..... jokes.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:12 PM

Honestly I don't know. That you would have to ask Wendell to see what may happen. At some point there may

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjntm View Post
OA not having some form of a closing out sale?
Old 10-22-2012, 10:04 PM

apexifd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile guy View Post
Sorry you know you have to go through my secretary as unreliable as he is lol. Thanks I appreciate that and will miss coming in and seeing everyone. Though does finally free up some time for Prawn night lol
Yes, everyone please PM me first before contacting Jim directly. I will give you his cell number and home address.

purple tang, sohal tang, yellow eye kole tang, fairy wrasse. cleaner wrasse, leopard wrasse, and misc fish.

GHL Mitras 6200HV X 2, MP40 X 2, MP60 X 1, tunze 6095 X 2, Vertex RX6 calcium reactor, Bubble King SM250, Aquamaxx bio pellets reactor, Profilux 3
Old 10-23-2012, 12:24 AM

Jason McK is on a distinguished road

Very sad day for GVRD Saltwater addicts
J
Old 10-23-2012, 03:09 AM

apexifd is on a distinguished road

They are usually my last stop of fish store runs. Always a good conversation there and perfect way to wrap up the day.

purple tang, sohal tang, yellow eye kole tang, fairy wrasse. cleaner wrasse, leopard wrasse, and misc fish.

GHL Mitras 6200HV X 2, MP40 X 2, MP60 X 1, tunze 6095 X 2, Vertex RX6 calcium reactor, Bubble King SM250, Aquamaxx bio pellets reactor, Profilux 3
Old 10-25-2012, 04:22 AM

Finisher604 is on a distinguished road

Well that just sucks damn it. I guess I will have to order online for lots of goodies now. Any chance you can tell me where to get the brightwell aquatics salt ?
Old 10-27-2012, 03:07 PM
busy with fresh water.

The Guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile guy View Post
I don't want to get into all the details surrounding why we've closed that's not for me to address. This post is more about helping any customer in whatever way I can so there not left hanging and so they know how to get hold of me. That said the location was an issue for some people.

I hear a lots happening in and around Langley. I've heard of a store possibly opening in Cloverdale and potentially another in Langley. Have also found out the Petland on Fraser Hwy will be doing salt again and that Mike from Hidden reef is working there again and running it. You may be over run with saltwater in the future lol
Hi Jim sorry to hear about OA shutting down, I am fairly new to the SW & reefing thing but always enjoyed talking with you and the advice you gave me, I 'm sure a guy with your knowledge will soon surface in another SW store in Langley hint, hint .
Old 10-27-2012, 03:37 PM

Thank you I enjoyed chatting also. That's what I'll miss the most is chatting with all the customers I've gotten to know well. It's like friends coming to visit while your at work lol. I've been getting all sorts of interesting offers so you just never know lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown lover View Post
Hi Jim sorry to hear about OA shutting down, I am fairly new to the SW & reefing thing but always enjoyed talking with you and the advice you gave me, I 'm sure a guy with your knowledge will soon surface in another SW store in Langley hint, hint .
Old 10-27-2012, 07:52 PM

Snaz is on a distinguished road

Sorry OA. You will be lovingly missed.

Glad to hear Cloverdale/Langley is getting some real saltwater retail, if someone has any insight in that regard please PM me as I think I can help.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:24 PM

Well just from the rumor mill that I've been hearing anyway. Be nice to see some stores sprout up not just close down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaz View Post
Sorry OA. You will be lovingly missed.

Glad to hear Cloverdale/Langley is getting some real saltwater retail, if someone has any insight in that regard please PM me as I think I can help.