Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 04-02-2016, 02:41 AM
busy with fresh water.

The Guy is on a distinguished road
Default Repost of equipment FS:

The last thread was getting way too long, I hate that you can't edit,

The person who was going to buy my RSM250 backed out of the deal at the last minute after telling me he wanted it so I held it for him in good faith, so needless to say after letting others know it was sold this happens .
The tank is available again now and am asking $1000 for it, comes with the stock skimmer and heater, several extra hood fans and 2 new Led squirrel cage style cooling fans that I purchased as extra's from Steve's leds and of course the Steve's Led upgraded full spectrum Led's along with the Typhoon dawn to dusk fully adjustable custom controller.
I would say the whole set up is in 9 out of 10 condition. If you are interested and want to have a look, contact me @ 604 772 0423, this will be a no holds sale and will require a $100 non-refundable deposit if you are a serious buyer.

Aquasafe 5 stage RODI water system, comes with a box of new cartridges $200
45 Gallon blue barrel complete with drain & fill fittings $40

The following is {PENDING} for pickup soon.
Finnex digital heater control $40
9 Watt Coralife turbo twist UV sterilizer c/w eheim pump & plumbing $100
3500 Watt Canadian Tire power generator $400.
604 772 0423 Cheers Laurie

Last edited by Myka; 04-03-2016 at 06:32 PM.
Old 04-02-2016, 03:28 PM
busy with fresh water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guy View Post

bump.........
Old 04-03-2016, 12:36 AM
busy with fresh water.

Quote:

Aquasafe 5 stage RODI for your RO reef aquarium water and a final polishing filter stage for drinking water, comes with a box of new cartridges, drinking water pressure tank & deck mounted drinking water tap. Paid $400 new, asking $200
TTT.................
Old 04-03-2016, 04:09 PM
busy with fresh water.

The person who was going to buy my RSM250 backed out of the deal at the last minute after telling me he wanted it so I held it for him in good faith, so needless to say after letting others know it was sold this happens .
The tank is available again now and am asking $1000 for it, comes with the stock skimmer and heater, several extra hood fans and 2 new Led squirrel cage style cooling fans that I purchased as extra's from Steve's leds and of course the Steve's Led upgraded full spectrum Led's along with the Typhoon dawn to dusk fully adjustable custom controller.
I would say the whole set up is in 9 out of 10 condition. If you are interested and want to have a look, contact me @ 604 772 0423, this will be a no holds sale and will require a $100 non-refundable deposit if you are a serious buyer.

The following is {PENDING} for pickup soon I hope .
3500 Watt Canadian Tire power generator $400. [/quote] Sunday April 3rd

Last edited by The Guy; 04-03-2016 at 04:23 PM.
Old 04-03-2016, 05:44 PM

brisco is on a distinguished road

I have been on the other side of that...thought that i had bought something only to have it sold out from under me. It would be nice to have a buyer seller rating!
Old 04-03-2016, 06:10 PM
busy with fresh water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brisco View Post
I have been on the other side of that...thought that i had bought something only to have it sold out from under me. It would be nice to have a buyer seller rating!
I agree totally it would be good for both parties to know who your dealing with and there reputation, BC Aquaria has this system. I know on Canreef you can go to the top right corner of a persons post to the left of the red tri angled explanation mark any click on the weight scales and say whether you approve or disapprove of their post, and make a comment as well.

Last edited by The Guy; 04-03-2016 at 06:13 PM.
Old 04-04-2016, 10:44 PM
busy with fresh water.

Quote:
The tank is available again now and am asking $1000 OBO, comes with the stock skimmer and heater, several extra hood fans and 2 new Led squirrel cage style cooling fans that I purchased as extra's from Steve's leds and of course the Steve's Led upgraded full spectrum Led's along with the Typhoon dawn to dusk fully adjustable custom controller.

The following is {PENDING} for pickup soon I hope .
Sunday April 3rd[/quote] ttt................
Old 04-05-2016, 05:28 AM

piusma is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I was the person who backed out of the deal after driving an hour to Langley and woke a friend up 6:30 in the morning only to find out the tank had some scratches on the side. I had asked if there was any scratches on the tank before I took the drive on a Saturday morning and was very clear that I'll take it if the tank was scratchless.

I don't ever haggled and I have no intention to flake but the reality is I was really looking for a scratch free tank. I realize the value on the LED light and it's a great piece of equipment, but I was not the only one to blame for this sale to fall through. I will say the front and the right side of the tank is scratch free and would be a great tank for anyone who would not need all 3 sides viewable.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:17 AM

Reeferamir1 is on a distinguished road
Default Tank

If I may weigh in on this, I have seen his tank and bought few things from him ; the scratch mentioned is a very faint line which can't be seen in different angles only if looked closely and straight on it can be seen, his tank is well maintained good addition to any house.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:24 AM
busy with fresh water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piusma View Post
I was the person who backed out of the deal after driving an hour to Langley and woke a friend up 6:30 in the morning only to find out the tank had some scratches on the side. I had asked if there was any scratches on the tank before I took the drive on a Saturday morning and was very clear that I'll take it if the tank was scratchless.

I don't ever haggled and I have no intention to flake but the reality is I was really looking for a scratch free tank. I realize the value on the LED light and it's a great piece of equipment, but I was not the only one to blame for this sale to fall through. I will say the front and the right side of the tank is scratch free and would be a great tank for anyone who would not need all 3 sides viewable.
Just a point of information this is a used tank and I challenge anyone to find a used one scratch free, I now have the tank filled with water and vinegar cleaning it and the scratch is so slight it's not visible at all when filled with water, so when asked by piusma if the tank was scratch free, I thought it was because I couldn't see any on the tank when I looked at it.
If a person wants a scratch free tank for sure then you better figure on buying a new one I suppose and paying a lot more money.

Last edited by The Guy; 04-05-2016 at 06:29 AM.