Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2014, 05:11 AM

FBNitro is on a distinguished road
Default FS: Deltec MCE600 Skimmer, Current 20" Light, RO/DI System

I recently had to shut down my tank (Moved, married, etc). I have the following items for sale, and I'm open for offers on them:

Deltec MCE 600 Skimmer. I bought this from Supersmile on this board back in 2009. I was told it was 3 months old when I purchased it. It ran until a few months ago. I'm open to offers. All parts are included and unmodified. Sells new for almost $600.. but I know it's not new, I was thinking around $220.

Current USA 20" 80W light. I've got 2 brand new bulbs and the bulbs in there are 6 months old. They're the SunPaq Dual Daylight and Dual Actinic Bulbs 40W bulbs. The bulbs alone are $40. $50 with the new bulbs.

And Finally, I've got an RO/DI setup. It's an Aquasafe Canada body, with bulk reef supply filters. And a Bulk Reef Supply DI Canister. The filters/DI setup were used for a few months before the teardown. They are all in great shape. $100.

PM me if you are interested in anything. I'm open to offers. I prefer local deals. I'm located in the Vancouver area.

Tags
current, deltec, ro/di, sale, skimmer