Phormium is on a distinguished road
Default Flashers and Fairies

I have a small group of Flasher Wrasses in my 120 gal reef tank:
1 Blue Flasher male
1 Filamented Flasher male
I Yellowfin Flasher male
1 Carpenters Flasher female
1 other possibly Yellowfin Flasher female

Although added last to the group, the male Yellowfin is the King. He spends a lot of his day chasing the other two males, especially at feeding time, and they've always had to spend a large portion of their own day hiding in dark and secluded corners. I had the Blue and Filamented way before owning the Yellowfin and I believe due to his bullying they have kept subdued colours and haven't developed the flashy finnage they should have as adults. On the other hand, the Yellowfin is the brightest, flashiest (pun intended) fish in the tank and the only male to display for the females. I still would like to add a few more fish to the tank. The only other occupants are:
1 Pygmy Filefish
1 Purple Firefish
2 Green Clown Gobies
1 Red-head Goby
I thought this may be a chance to disrupt the hierarchy either by adding another flasher (or two) like a Linespot if I can find one, or maybe a Fairy Wrasse like a Red Velvet. I know there is never any way to predict the reactions of inhabitants to new arrivals, but I'm curious if anyone has ever had a similar situation or if anyone can offer some advice. Or should I just wait until the Yellowfin dies one day...