Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 01-25-2020, 09:53 PM

Phormium is on a distinguished road
Default FF or FT Sinularia

I have a big Sinularia, about 8" across when expanded, 6-8" high, beige/cream with green highlights that I need to get rid of. It's in a spot in my tank where I need to reach over it for maintenance and it stings me every single time. I don't really have a better spot for it in the tank, so I offer it for free or for trade (hopefully) to someone who either doesn't react to the stings, or has a better home for it, or both.
FT I don't have a long list, but I'd be interested in something like a branching Monti or a Stylo or something encrusting perhaps. I generally only do peaceful corals. Let me know if you are interested or have anything to swap. You can also take some green plating Monti if that interests you as mine is just too big...(not mounted).
Sorry for the bad pic.
Ken

Last edited by Phormium; 07-07-2020 at 07:23 PM.
Old 01-26-2020, 08:46 PM

Phormium is on a distinguished road
Default replies

Thanks for all the replies/messages. I've offered it to the first one I got as that seems fair, but if it doesn't work out, I'll contact next on the list.
cheers
Ken