Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Marine Fish

Old 11-13-2012, 06:35 PM

Leach29 is on a distinguished road
Default Occ. Clown Fish Advice

I have a 95 gallon with 2 Occ Clowns they have been in there for approximately 3 months, my dilemma is I also have 2 Occ Clowns in my 14 Gallon Nano that I got from a friend shutting down. My worry is the one clown in my 14 G is pretty big and feel like the tank is to small for her and don't want to split them up.

So I am considering adding the 2 clowns from my 14 G to my 95 G, has anyone successfully added 2 of the same clown species to a tank that already has the same species of clowns at a later time? Suggestions to possibly make this work.

Thanks
Old 11-13-2012, 09:49 PM

nanoreefnewbie is on a distinguished road

I could make it easy ill take a set of clowns off ur hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leach29 View Post
I have a 95 gallon with 2 Occ Clowns they have been in there for approximately 3 months, my dilemma is I also have 2 Occ Clowns in my 14 Gallon Nano that I got from a friend shutting down. My worry is the one clown in my 14 G is pretty big and feel like the tank is to small for her and don't want to split them up.

So I am considering adding the 2 clowns from my 14 G to my 95 G, has anyone successfully added 2 of the same clown species to a tank that already has the same species of clowns at a later time? Suggestions to possibly make this work.

Thanks
Old 11-13-2012, 09:58 PM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leach29 View Post

Thanks
I guess there might be some "fight to death" between the females. After all, in clownfish world, domination builds up between females only.

You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob

Tags
clown