Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 09-14-2013, 05:11 PM

Weasy2k is on a distinguished road
Default Selling the last of my corals....some aussie :)

Well after not having the time to manage a 90Gal i decided to downsize into a Red Sea Max; however after 6mths I realized I just don't have the time to put into the hobby at all.

Even though i realllllly do not want to, Time to sell the lot!

My poor RSM tank has gone through a couple of months of neglect, just water top ups, so the coral colours are not what they really used to be. A little bit of care and these corals will shine again....they are my favorite and I have had these for over 5+ years so I hate to see them like this

Aussie Duncan - $40
4.5" Diameter Picture shows them "waking up"

Fiji Gold Leather - $30
3x3" wide 3" tall bigger in better conditions. A TRUE Fiji gold not a leather knock off :P

Symphyllia wilsoni - $80
Rare! Usually EXPENSIVE (sold for $200+ online in many places), MY precious ... This coral was the only reason i downsized to a red sea...i just wanted to keep this coral for a bit longer if I could manage.
Info on coral

Basic Torch - $15
Started off as a tiny little broken frag and now has 2 large heads and a 3rd maybe 4th? smaller one.

Basic Frogspawn - $10
Decent size roughly 6" diameter with 10+ heads.

Aussie Hammer (not pictured yet) - $40
Fairly Large! 7-8 "long and 6ish" wide Colours are a bit faded but it wont take much to get this guy shining bright again. My second fav coral in my collection.

If you are looking for multiples then fire me an offer and we can talk

PM Me for details or call/text 604-315-5314, note that I wont be around my phone at all times so a text/PM is probably the best since i can get back to you as soon as I get back to my phone. First come first serve, I use time stamps to see when the first person inquired, this way I can make it as fair as possible!

Also I have a FREE Purple/Pink Orchid to give away to a good home....I have had "Jewel" (as my 5 year old daughter calls him/her) for over 6 years...I got this fish from a co-worker who had it for well over 3 years, so Jewel is a old timer and needs a good home. She has been through 6 moves over the last 4 years! A Tough cookie!

There are a couple other smaller corals ill list here shortly...

I will also have a TON of hardware going up for sale soon too! Red Sea Max 130 and 250 to name a couple...

Last edited by Weasy2k; 09-16-2013 at 01:10 AM.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:55 PM

A couple people are interested in both the Wilsoni & Leather.
Torch, Frogspawn are also tentatively sold.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:39 AM

Bryan_k47 is on a distinguished road

I will buy the rest if you will ship to Edmonton
Old 09-15-2013, 01:19 AM

Sorry Bryan, I do not have the time or materials to ship any livestock right now.

I am going through all my Texts and PM's now and will respond to everyone. Thank you all for your interest!
Old 09-16-2013, 04:28 AM

Ok so everything listed above is sold except for the Aussie Hammer and a couple Aussie Acans I thought i lost months ago in the sand!

Below you can see the Hammer is a bit unhappy with the lighting in the front of the tank, however, on the top you can see it is still strong as ever.

The coral was worse then this years ago when i first got it and it "retook" the parts that were thought to be dead/regressed.

Like the rest of the corals I have sold, I am discounting this coral because of the state it is in. I firmly believe that with proper light and tank conditions this coral will come back and then some.

The acan's are both going to sold together...well i am pretty much giving away the small one as its REALLY tiny. They are both the same coral as one is a frag from the other.
I only have a picture of the larger one and you can slightly see the colours in the top right of the picture. I forgot the type of Acan it is, but I do know its from an Aussie import.

Aussie Hammer - $40
Aussie Acan's - $15
All for $50....

Thank you all for your interest in my corals...it was really sad to see it all go but i met some pretty cool people in the process and know it all went to a good place.

Jewel is still in the tank, those that asked about her/him I will be getting back to you as soon as the tank is empty of corals and ready to come down.

Last edited by Weasy2k; 07-06-2015 at 05:05 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:44 AM

Kevlar-0986 is on a distinguished road

Hey I'm interested in the Aussie acan
Old 09-17-2013, 01:10 AM

Thanks again everyone for the interest in the last of my corals, as of right now everything is tentivly sold.

Jewel had several people interested in her so I know she is going somewhere good.

I am working on making a list of all the equipment that I have collected over the last 10 years, they will go up for sale shortly. Cheap
Old 09-17-2013, 02:44 AM

farmerjo90 is on a distinguished road

do you have the 90 still?
Old 09-17-2013, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjo90 View Post
do you have the 90 still?
Yes'sir I do, Overflow one too