Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Reef Supplies

Old 01-16-2015, 10:39 PM

AdamsB is on a distinguished road

I've had nothing but great service from Ray. I've ordered probably 10 times. One being for a 4 foot light fixture. His communication is fantastic which is key for me.
Old 01-17-2015, 01:32 AM

mihaivapler is on a distinguished road

I might be the unlucky one I guess..anyway the reason for me being upset is for the lack of communication. Just let me know what is happening and why my order us jot sent,true reason.the first order I waited 2 weeks for my pump to show up and after complaining he told me that the pump is out of stock and if I remember correctly it was another 3 weeks until he would have it jb stok but I wasn't told about that and in stead I was left to wait.Itwofold be better just to email me let me know the situation and I would pay the difference if another one.he stepped up at that time and he sent me a bigger one for no extra charge what made me to believe it was an isolated situation. But the second time same story.it's a bit frustrating,on Monday when I contacted him he should've told me the reason is because is out of stock and I could switch for another skimmer or whatever wasn't in stock and everything would be ok.and I was expecting some delay but not as much.and the first order wasn't placed during the Christmas time so there was no excuse for that.in the end it seems that he has happy customers too but unfortunately I will not be another one.I like the person I do business to be straight up and honest and if there is an issue it's easier to deal with and does not lead to this situation.