Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Concept Aquariums > Concept Tank Journals

Old 06-27-2015, 07:03 PM

reef-keeper is on a distinguished road

I think so. The total water volume is still under 30 gallons. The display is under 10. I guess you be the judge. What would we call it?
Old 06-27-2015, 07:15 PM

[ATTACH]14333Attachment 14334[/ATTACH] Tell me what you think or if you have any ideas please let me know

Last edited by reef-keeper; 07-06-2015 at 02:10 AM.
Old 06-27-2015, 07:27 PM

Skimmer Juice is on a distinguished road

looks a bit cluttered IMO for such a small tank . I would try and make the branch pieces look like they are coming out of the main rock and remove the top shelf rock , maybe stick the shelf on the front of the main rock with some glue/putty

Last edited by Skimmer Juice; 06-27-2015 at 07:30 PM.
Old 06-27-2015, 10:17 PM

Default My little Nano

I see what you are saying. Please keep in mind the tank will only house dwarf seahorses. What if I punch a hole though the centre to have a sort of cave ?
Old 06-27-2015, 11:40 PM

intarsiabox is on a distinguished road

You will want to watch the flow from your pump for dwarf seahorses, they are really poor swimmers and can easily get sucked up against the overflow. I had an Aquaclear 20 on a 10g dwarf seahorse tank and I had to put a sponge around the intake because it was too strong for them. I don't miss preparing and feeding live food to them twice a day but they are very interesting to watch.
Old 06-27-2015, 11:56 PM

I know I have had them before.
Old 07-06-2015, 02:13 AM

Default My little Nano

Ok I had to delete the pics I posted due to the fact it would not let me post any more. This is so I can Zhou you the progress. Tell you the truth I don't know how to store more photos like others.
Old 07-06-2015, 02:18 AM

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436148994.106816.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436149036.310121.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436149063.662095.jpg
The tank is now ready for me to put water in.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:07 AM

intarsiabox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reef-keeper View Post
Ok I had to delete the pics I posted due to the fact it would not let me post any more. This is so I can Zhou you the progress. Tell you the truth I don't know how to store more photos like others.
You need to set up a free photobucket account and then copy and paste the image code of the photos into the "Insert Image" icon.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:38 PM

Ok I opened a photobucket account now I will figure out how to attach the link.