Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Wicked Frags

Old 12-17-2008, 12:23 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road
Default Seamazter please contact me, or post here regarding the Vendor Feedback Forum

Seamazter - noticed in the Vendor Feedback Forum you rated your wickedfrags.com experience as "Very Unsatisfied".

As such, I am interested in learning the details of the transaction and how you ended up very unsatisfied. I do not recall the specifics of your order (time, date, shipping address, or type of frags), so I do require this info so I can work towards ensuring this type of experience does not occur again.

Without knowing the details of the transaction it is difficult to improve performance moving forward. As most reefkeepers can tell by reviewing my Canreef Vendor Feedback Forum, shipping experiences are generally very positive.

Appreciate your input as I always have an eye towards continuous improvement.

Feel free to post publicly here in my forum, or if you prefer via PM or email.

Thanks.

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/pol...lts&pollid=702
Old 12-17-2008, 06:39 PM

back to the top
Old 12-18-2008, 08:53 PM

And again, back to the top. Thanks.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Have you tried email?
Old 12-19-2008, 11:08 AM

There is no email attached to the username, and I have no idea who the person is. Also, I would prefer the discussion to be public and become part of my sponsor forum history so members can evaluate and come to their own decision.

As Seamazter appears to be online daily, I will bump this thread one more time (after this).

I would really like tho know what they bought, when, and what was done to earn such a poor rating. No way to improve if you do not know went wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
Have you tried email?
Old 12-20-2008, 10:36 AM

Ok - I sent a PM asking for a response to this thread. As Seamazter appears to login-in every day, hopefully something will be posted in the next day or two.

I am not sure who this person is, so in the event they are unwilling to explain their reason for the negative feedback, well hopefully we can discuss having this feedback removed. Unsatsfied I could live with, very unsatisfied, well I do not understand that at all.

I could live with the rating if I understood the rationalle. Thanks.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:18 PM

Anyone know who this person is???

They chose not to reply to my PM or post in this thread, they seem to be online every day...

Scared to have a disussion about your purchaseare ya??? IME this seems uncharacteristic of the community on this Board.

If this person is not willing to identify who they are, and provide a little background as to why their exerience was very bad, well I would request this rating be removed before the start of the new year.

I will bump the thread a couple more time so they have adequate opportunity to reply, assuming they do not reply to my PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:30 PM

Treebeard is on a distinguished road

He/she had made a grand total of 9 posts, and will not respond to you. It all appears very odd to me. If I was the suspicious type, I would say that someone is purposely attempting to smear you.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:01 PM

Trigger Man is on a distinguished road

I think it would be fair to remove the negative rating if the person who put it up does not respond to the request for explantion within a certain period.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:45 PM

I agree! I can only bump this so many times. They do not reply to my PM, won't post here, honestly I have no idea who this is or if they are even a customer. Perhaps I should not care, but for some reason I want them to advise why they voted the way they did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger Man View Post
I think it would be fair to remove the negative rating if the person who put it up does not respond to the request for explantion within a certain period.
They have only been on the site a month, yet appear to log-in every day. Again, perhaps I care a little too much, but hey I can not impove things if I don't know what went wrong.

I will ask to have this removed if I can not learn who this is by the end of the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treebeard View Post
He/she had made a grand total of 9 posts, and will not respond to you. It all appears very odd to me. If I was the suspicious type, I would say that someone is purposely attempting to smear you.