Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 10-06-2013, 01:21 AM

banditpowdercoat is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone Vape?

I restarted smoking almost 2 years ago now, after a 9 year quit. The separation and pending divorce ain't easy. BUT, Cigarettes disgust me, Cigars was what I went to. Slipped down to Captian Blacks, and at 2pks/day some days, It was time to do someting!!!!. Now I can't quit. I quit for HER!, Now my life ain't the same and I'm needing the habbit. I found epuffer.com. Selling nicotine in their ecigs and ecigars. Got a e650 with Cohito fluid and havent had a real cigar in 2 days and dont want one!. using the 1.2mg fluid. I'm liking the fact I can just take a couple drags here and there to 'get my fix'. Unlike having to burn a whole cigar. And no smell in house.

Real test was today, replumbing my CL! Had to cut the tank lines on the tank side of shutoff's!!!! Real stressfull!!! Makeshift plugs on lines in tank, re arrange rock, cut pipes, pray pray no leaks. Replace plumbing, install Speedwave 2640, another leak, calmly fix. I woulda blown up to th roof if I was not gettn nicotine. Just a drag here and there, and continue working. 6 hrs without actually stopping! Way to go Vape!!! I'm sold.

Umm, a tank or 5
Old 10-06-2013, 01:30 AM

Myka will become famous soon enough

I know a few people that use the ecigs - not because they want to quit, but because they like being able to smoke them in theatres, bars, watching a movie with the kids, etc.

SPS fanatic.

Old 10-06-2013, 01:34 AM

Ya, so far I am liking this, I feel better already. 2 days and less hacking. So weather I quit or just vape now. I tried in a store today. Just felt awkward. People looked at me with disgust, thinking it was a real cig. Does produce a thick plume of exhailed smoke like vapour. I'm waitng for another cop to pull me over try ticket me. LOL, 2 mos ago I got a smoking with someone under 16 in car fine. Windows are always open. AND I nev er knew that was illegal!!!! Cop wouldnt even tell me when the law was instated

Umm, a tank or 5
Old 10-06-2013, 01:42 AM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditpowdercoat View Post
2 mos ago I got a smoking with someone under 16 in car fine. Windows are always open. AND I nev er knew that was illegal!!!! Cop wouldnt even tell me when the law was instated
That is terrible! As a non-smoker, it REALLY doesn't help a whole lot by rolling the window down. That law came into effect July 2010. I'm surprised that you mentioned you smoke in your house too. Not many people do that anymore. It's one thing to smoke, but to lounge in the stench is something else! I hate cigarettes, and I can't wait for the day when smoking in public is banned.

SPS fanatic.

Old 10-06-2013, 01:50 AM

Proteus is on a distinguished road

I quit smoking cigs 5 years ago. But in the last year have been smoking 2 cigars a day. Never at home not around the kidlets. I want to quit them to as I hate cigs. But really do enjoy a cigar. As for vape. It don't make sense being I enjoy a cigar not the nicotine
Old 10-06-2013, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
That is terrible! As a non-smoker, it REALLY doesn't help a whole lot by rolling the window down. That law came into effect July 2010. I'm surprised that you mentioned you smoke in your house too. Not many people do that anymore. It's one thing to smoke, but to lounge in the stench is something else! I hate cigarettes, and I can't wait for the day when smoking in public is banned.
Well my parents smoked when I was a kid. Also rode with no seatbelt and I ran with scissors too!

Sorry, My house, my rules. But yes, I do err did, smoke in front of a exhaust fan blowing outside.

And I wait for the day when Fart Pipes on imports and cheesy ground effects are banned. Oh and Speedo's on the Obese.

Umm, a tank or 5
Old 10-06-2013, 02:22 AM

ScubaSteve is on a distinguished road

I use vapes for, errrrr, "not tobacco products". So much better than actually smoking. I have no problem with nicotine, "not nicotine", etc - really they're no different than caffeine and sometimes you need that extra boost to get through the day. It's the smoke that gets me. The vapes are awesome. You don't stink, lungs feel better... Vapes for everyone, I say!
Old 10-06-2013, 02:27 AM

Theres 'herbal' Vape??? OMG I so must live under a piece of Liverock LOL. Any links?

Umm, a tank or 5
Old 10-06-2013, 02:34 AM

Kryptic4L is on a distinguished road

im frantically searching the internets for something now thanks to this thread..
Old 10-06-2013, 02:51 AM

ScubaSteve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditpowdercoat View Post
Theres 'herbal' Vape??? OMG I so must live under a piece of Liverock LOL. Any links?
Heavens yes! There are many. I just ordered 3 of these the other day. They are essentially the same as the Atmos Raw vape (which is one of the most pooular) - I figure for the price it's work trying.

My buddy has the PAX vap, which is apparently good for anything you put into it and it amazingly well designed. I want one just for the product design!