Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 08-27-2016, 10:21 PM

Lampshade is on a distinguished road
Default FS- Misc stuff - Downsizing - Abbotsford

I've moved from a 180gal to a nano cube so i have stuff to sell. I have a few things for my nano that i want so trades if you have them, if not, all is obo.

Reeflo Dart Gold - New seals about a year ago, comes with a 1.5" true union ball valve with threaded & slip fittings. - $100

Precision Marine Calcium Reactor RFCA4 - w/ 2x10# Tanks (probably expired) and fittings/regulators. - $150

ATI Bubble Master 150 Protein Skimmer with 6 month old Hydor HY-5000 pump. DIY Adapter, worked fine for me but if you are going to move it a lot buy the proper adapter. - $150

2x250W SE Metal Halides with Aqua Medic Ballast (No plugs, marrets) and LumenMax 3 reflectors. - comes in DIY 6' Box with 4 CF Actinic bulbs if you want them - $100

1x400W SE Metal Halide with icecap ballast and LumenMax 3 reflector - $50

125gal 6' tank - top 1" leaks, overflow seals leak - drilled on bottom back corners. - FREE

180gal - drilled in top back corners with minimal overflows - $100 (comes filled with free live rock if that hasn't sold yet. )

150+lbs of live rock - $100

PICTURES HERE
Old 09-03-2016, 04:43 PM

Lampshade is on a distinguished road

Here's what's left:

2x250W SE Metal Halides with Aqua Medic Ballast (No plugs, marrets) and LumenMax 3 reflectors. - comes in DIY 6' Box with 4 CF Actinic bulbs if you want them - $75

1x400W SE Metal Halide with icecap ballast and LumenMax 3 reflector - $50

125gal 6' tank - top 1" leaks, overflow seals leak - drilled on bottom back corners. - FREE

180gal - drilled in top back corners with minimal overflows - $50