Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 01-05-2012, 02:28 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishoholic View Post
not directed at you laurie lol it seems that way cause im right after you in posting...your on my plus list hehe

i am pretty much done with canreef.....maybe ill just browse the classifieds and post once every 2 months when i want to rip people off like the other 4000 members who dont post **** all or help anyone...
Old 01-05-2012, 02:28 AM

The Grizz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
meh this cat is through with helping people or doing anything positive for people period.....the way i see it is...fend for your self or **** off period ....my new thinking is ....if it dont put me in the plus....then it puts me in the minus....the only person or thing in this world that i would allow to put me in the minus is my dog....he doesnt know any better....to evey one else....ya it is what it is...im done here and all these sites..

8' - 165gal Reef
DIY LED's Build
2012 Nano Contest Winner
Febuary 2013 POTM Winner
300 gal + 60 gal Complete DIY Build
Old 01-05-2012, 02:38 AM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
not directed at you laurie lol it seems that way cause im right after you in posting...your on my plus list hehe

i am pretty much done with canreef.....maybe ill just browse the classifieds and post once every 2 months when i want to rip people off like the other 4000 members who dont post **** all or help anyone...
No worries Denny I figured it wasn't directed at me, I just was surprised to read that and was wondering what was up.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:39 AM
On Hiatus

gregzz4 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishytime View Post
here's my random thought for the day.....is it really necessary to post ten different threads to sell ten items???
I agree ...
Other sites have rules about the # of posts you can run simultaneously
Just put all your stuff in one post with a brief, well written title
Old 01-05-2012, 02:41 AM
On Hiatus

And I fully agree with the complaint about new and non-existent ( for lack of a better term ... absent maybe ? ) members using the site to sell items without contributing to the collective

Last edited by gregzz4; 01-05-2012 at 02:45 AM.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:50 AM

Mrfish55 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzz4 View Post
And I fully agree with the complaint about new and non-existent ( for lack of a better term ... absent maybe ? ) members using the site to sell items without contributing to the collective
Happens every year this time, post Christmas people looking for cash, or unloading old equipment that was upgraded at Christmas /boxing day.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:41 AM

The Grizz will become famous soon enough

OMG.........3 week old pup is trying to howl already.........so frickin funny.........and it has to be the biggest blue eyed boy of the bunch

8' - 165gal Reef
DIY LED's Build
2012 Nano Contest Winner
Febuary 2013 POTM Winner
300 gal + 60 gal Complete DIY Build
Old 01-05-2012, 04:59 AM
On Hiatus

That's cute

Bawroooo roo rooooo row row row

There's part of your headache
Old 01-05-2012, 04:59 AM

lockrookie is on a distinguished road

Quote:

you do help alot of ppl and in a round about way have helped me in the past after reading some of your advice and suggestions. in that i want to thank you.

but i do agree some ppl ask for help and ignore you anyways. if i know something that can help i will try. but always fear ill say the wrong advice since inonly a 3 year old reefer and myself still learning. my best help is that im always lurking and reading and seeing stuff on other sites others are looking for here or otherwise and point ppl to deals.

i hate living in sask we have a couple lfs but nothing like it seems other provinces have...i have tank envy..lol

but denny you are one of the tank guys i follow ilike your ideas and innovation keep it up

ps main reason i dontreply alot my spellying and typing skills suck lol.. and my netbooks broken space bar doesnt help

50g custom daycare tank...
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65428
Old 01-05-2012, 05:05 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzz4 View Post
Well, we, the staff, have discussed this before and thought about limiting or restricting it. However, it was my thought that even if a person only comes here once to sell something, and a Canreef member gets a deal that they might not otherwise get, it's a good thing for the real board members.

Now, if this is not a popular consensus amongst the members, I'd be willing to re-open the discussion with the rest of the team and see what we come up with.

I just figured everyone would like to see deals offered, even if it isn't from a "contributing" member...