Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Reef Wonderland

Old 07-21-2013, 12:03 AM

JDigital is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to JDigital
Default Highly Recommend Reef Wonderland.

I swung by Reef Wonderland this morning. Too early actually as I thought they opened at 10am when really it was 11am, so I sat in my car until opening.

I know as reefers we all have our favorite shops around town that we are loyal too but every once in awhile we need to get our feet wet somewhere else.

While the store is still young and getting off its own feet, it has a great feel to it. Very opened up and doesn't feel small or cramped like some of the other places.

Angus was a pleasure to speak with and quick to answer any questions and just talk tanks while I browsed through the amazing first shipment of Corals.

Truly some of the nicest pieces of coral I have seen in recent memory. Prices seem very fair for what you are getting as well.

I picked up a Blue Tip Elegance and Toxic Green Torch coral and was surprised to see Angus tossing on a sleeve glove to handle the corals while bagging. That is something I have never seen any store owner in Calgary do and while I don't to it in my own tanks, it is great to see that Angus is taking the precautions to keep his tanks free of contamination as well as the corals that you are buying from him. Props to you Angus!

Definitely get over there and check him out if you haven't already.

Angus, Thanks again for taking the time to listen to my tank frustrations and give some of your own advise. I really hope you do well and are in business for years to come. I know I will be back for sure!

62G Starfire Reef. Started Jan 2013 http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=89988
Old 07-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Vendor

reefwonderland is on a distinguished road

Thanks for these recognitions. Will keep up the good work! Really appreciate!