Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 03-02-2018, 04:38 AM
On Hiatus

gregzz4 will become famous soon enough
Default Canreef Black List of Members who are Flakes

This is THE place to rant about members who have let you down through purchases/sales/trades.

Keep it polite and correct
If you are willing to name a member who’s left you feeling less than satisfied, keep the details correct.
If you find your name here, this is the place to redeem yourself!!
Nothing wrong with an explanation why you let the other member down, and heck, you could even apologize here if you feel you’d like to.

So, if a Canreef member has let you down when you have done everything you could to meet them, and they still didn't show up/contact you, this is where you put their name ....

My story;
[Removed at Greg's request] Bad member to deal with
Contacted me while I was selling frags. Asked me to text them. I texted them, then after no response I PMd them back. Nothing.
A week later I received a PM 'Hey I'm ready'" Texted them, took 2 days, then took a week to describe all frags that are in the original post, including pics. Questions kept coming ...
Set up a meet Wed, confirmed, never contacted me until many hours after the agreed time.
Set up a Sat meet for between 2 and 3, never showed I waited 'till almost 4 then I texted can't wait any longer, no call to apologize, nothing.
Was 2 weeks before I started this thread and still no contact.
Sent a PM a week after starting this thread and still nothing

I’d love to post the member’s username here but value my property.

Last edited by Myka; 03-16-2018 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Greg's request
Old 03-02-2018, 04:56 AM
On Hiatus

Lets start a list of all the Canreef Jerks who have let us down ....
Old 03-02-2018, 05:12 AM

Bblinks is on a distinguished road

This thread should’ve been here long ago for identification of B.C. douchebag reefers. I have had my fair share of buyers that are flakes. Canreef should have a rating system on buy and sell experience. Pulling a no show when you have made arrangements is the most disrespectful thing imo. If you commit, then be a person of your word and follow through.

Couple of things that really grinds my gears are....I am coming from Richmond I am gonna be late, 30 minutes later, oh traffic is heavy but omw, 1 hr later, gonna be another 30 minutes, where are you coming from, Richmond, Virginia 🤦‍♂️ leave early! Or Hey, “how much is this and how much is that”, well, it’s exactly what I posted it online and you agreed on it. “But can I give you 10 dollars less...gtfo of my house.
I ain’t got time for those people. Go pound sand if you want to waste my time.
Okay I am done lol
Thanks Greg

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013
Old 03-02-2018, 05:16 AM
LOVES STAR WARS... mostly Ewoks and Porgs.

hunggi74 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bblinks View Post
This thread should’ve been here long ago for identification of B.C. douchebag reefers. I have had my fair share of buyers that are flakes. Canreef should have a rating system on buy and sell experience. Pulling a no show when you have made arrangements is the most disrespectful thing imo. If you commit, then be a person of your word and follow through.

Couple of things that really grinds my gears are....I am coming from Richmond I am gonna be late, 30 minutes later, oh traffic is heavy but omw, 1 hr later, gonna be another 30 minutes, where are you coming from, Richmond, Virginia 🤦‍♂️ leave early! Or Hey, “how much is this and how much is that”, well, it’s exactly what I posted it online and you agreed on it. “But can I give you 10 dollars less...gtfo of my house.
I ain’t got time for those people. Go pound sand if you want to waste my time.
Okay I am done lol
Thanks Greg
OP clearly states they want Canreef names! Spit em out!!
Old 03-02-2018, 05:20 AM

Bblinks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunggi74 View Post
OP clearly states they want Canreef names! Spit em out!!
Greg’s bad too, I had a frag of ssc for him for almost a year and he never picked up. The worst part is it was his birthday present, FREE! Freaked guy. Lol

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013
Old 03-02-2018, 05:22 AM
LOVES STAR WARS... mostly Ewoks and Porgs.

hunggi74 is on a distinguished road

You could also make a case for the opposite. Some sellers can be a pain as well. Sometimes they’re not home, their frags aren’t what they say they are...etc
Old 03-02-2018, 05:22 AM
Likes to play with Fish

tang daddy is on a distinguished road

I don’t have any names to drop but love the ones that say they’ll take it, but then say can you hold for 2 weeks till I get paid...
Or the ones that say I’ll take it, I can hear the sound in my head whispering...sure you will as soon as money hits my hand!

I am sure if you’ve sold stuff on here then you realize that there are a few flakes, but there are also lots of people that show up on time and get what they said they were going to get.

I hope this thread can help everyone save some time and headache.

90g starphire cube/400mhRadium20k/2 XHO/2x27w UV/2x39w T5/ 3 Trulumen led strips
Old 03-02-2018, 01:42 PM
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bblinks View Post
Greg’s bad too, I had a frag of ssc for him for almost a year and he never picked up. The worst part is it was his birthday present, FREE! Freaked guy. Lol
Old 03-02-2018, 02:24 PM

DKoKoMan is on a distinguished road

I think this is long overdue and agree wholeheartedly that this needs to happen. It weeds out the “losers” who waste time. It is one thing to message back and forth regarding the frags for Sale. But once you commit to a scheduled day and time... don’t bail. Many people have families etc. and give people the benefit of the doubt for tardiness. The whole no show, “going dark” not replying to text messages is disrespectful at the least.

It’s nice to see this setup, hopefully it stays respectful and it will help as a presecreening tool for Canreef sellers. Nice initiative Greg.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:20 PM

Dash is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty new at this but I've already experienced this as a frustrating aspect of buying/selling. I don't feel comfortable naming names, but I have to ask, why is common courtesy a rare commodity these days, especially when communication is so easy, just a few clicks. I've lost count of how many times people say they're interested, ask a bunch of questions, say they'll be in touch, then you never hear from them again. Or, on the other side, I've messaged hoping to buy something, and get radio silence. If you change your mind about buying, or don't have it to sell anymore, just respond so I know. It just takes 3 seconds of your time not to be rude. Anyway, that's my rant of the day.