Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Product Review and Equipment Forum

Old 08-27-2016, 01:18 AM

Ryancw is on a distinguished road

I love my cp40 other than the fact I can't seem to get rid of the microbubbles. I have searched and searched and found no solution.... does anyone else have this problem? It's 4-5" beneath the surface of the water so i know it isnt pulling from the surface and when I kill that and only have my other pump running the microbubbles are non existant
Old 08-27-2016, 08:04 AM
Likes to play with Fish

tang daddy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryancw View Post
I love my cp40 other than the fact I can't seem to get rid of the microbubbles. I have searched and searched and found no solution.... does anyone else have this problem? It's 4-5" beneath the surface of the water so i know it isnt pulling from the surface and when I kill that and only have my other pump running the microbubbles are non existant
Don't have a problem with microbubbles on mine and mine is about 6" below surface. The top is very agitated and has waves.

90g starphire cube/400mhRadium20k/2 XHO/2x27w UV/2x39w T5/ 3 Trulumen led strips
Old 08-27-2016, 08:09 AM
Likes to play with Fish

tang daddy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coasting View Post
I've never had large amounts of flow in any of my tanks, I always worry about having TOO much. So I'm on he fence on if I want to focus on the 40 or the 25. As long as the 40 can be slowed a reasonable amount then I might as well go for that. But there are times my RW8 looks like too much, I never have that thing more then halfway speed.

I found the CPs on Aliexpress. All in with shipping I found $130 for a 25, and $150 for a 40. CAD, shipped to my door in Canada. Haven't checked out Ebay for a cheaper price yet, I've just always had great luck with aliexpress. Pretty sure its mostly all the same sellers on both sites anyway.
Could potentially get it to work out a bit cheaper if people wanted to order together.

Get the 40 for sure, you can always turn it down... Is there tax or duties for delivery in Canada?

90g starphire cube/400mhRadium20k/2 XHO/2x27w UV/2x39w T5/ 3 Trulumen led strips
Old 08-27-2016, 06:32 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tang daddy View Post
Get the 40 for sure, you can always turn it down... Is there tax or duties for delivery in Canada?
I've been buying off Aliexpress for a few years now, everything from Smoked tail lights and HIDs for my car to phone chargers and stickers.
Never incurred Duty or taxes. Some stuff takes awhile to show up just depending what plane China Post decides to stick the items on.

I found one, works out to (approx.) $145.51 each if you buy 2. Or $141.81 if you buy 3.... Anyone want to do a group order
Just looks like on this particular item buying multiples makes the shipping slightly cheaper per item.

(Some list free shipping but hide that cost in the item cost, I just look for whatever works out cheaper all in)

Would just have to confirm they have them with the US plug otherwise there are plenty of other sellers on there with them for less then $10 more.