Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Calgary

Old 02-10-2016, 09:12 PM

governor is on a distinguished road
Default Inverts

I'm in for 3 cleaner shrimp 2 peppermint shrimp and I need some Nassarius snails at least 6
Old 02-19-2016, 06:23 PM

hfp75 is on a distinguished road

Everyone,

To be a part of the J&L order I'll need your email. This will allow me to send you a link to the 'Google Doc Link' where I am going to start tracking each persons order.

Once you have your order complete please update the link (Google Docs). We are all splitting the S&H. I think it will be about $50 / the number of participants - I think about $10 each.

This is really a Livestock order, if there is enough interest in Dry Goods @/over $100 I'll put it together also. Please update that section in the Google Docs link also.

I will place the order on Monday/Tuesday for a Wednesday/Thursday delivery. (Once we have a complete order I'll confirm the deadline & shipping day) This gives you the weekend to work on your order. I will ask for your money for your portion of the order by EMT when I place the order.

Any questions, send me a PM ASAP.

FYI - For Livestock issues, please read this:
(Once the order arrives I am asking that people try to pick it up asap). I will be home the whole day to facilitate this - as well I will be floating the bags in 78 degree water to start the temp acclimation process.

Aquarium Livestock Guarantee

• J&L Aquatics guarantees that your live goods order will arrive to you alive. In addition, we guarantee that all livestock purchased from us will remain in alive for a 24 hour period after arrival. If in the unfortunate event this is not the case, we require the following:
    • Your livestock is properly acclimated (Acclimation Techniques) to your tank in a timely manner (within 4 hours) upon receipt.
    • You must notify J&L Aquatics within 24 hours of delivery by email or telephone. If this takes place on a holiday, the time stamp on the voice mail or email will be used as the time of receipt.
    • Dead livestock is to be returned to J&L Aquatics within 48 hours of notification with a sample of your aquarium water. Dead livestock is to be shipped Canada Post Priority Mail. Any/all shipping charges for returning dead livestock will be reimbursed to you through a J&L Aquatics credit. There will be no cash reimbursements.
    • A replacement animal or a J&L Aquatics in house credit will be given for the price of the livestock returned to J&L Aquatics (credit does not include any original box, packaging or shipping charges). If a replacement is requested, the customer is responsible for any/all box, packaging and shipping expenses incurred for shipping the replacement animal.
  • J&L Aquatics livestock guarantee does not pertain to replacement animals.
  • Livestock death/damage due to carrier mishandling must be claimed through the carrier.
  • The above only applies to orders that are shipped via Air Cargo Guaranteed Service.
  • In order for the guarantee to be valid, all of the above conditions must be met.
  • Please note that J&L Aquatics will accept no returns/exchanges on livestock.
  • In the event of an order cancellation on live goods (excluding live rock), J&L Aquatics reserves the right to charge a non-refundable 30% re-stocking charge. Live goods that are specially ordered are non-refundable.
  • In the event of an order cancellation on live rock, J&L Aquatics reserves the right to charge a non-refundable 20% re-stocking charge. Live rock that is specially ordered is non-refundable, and the customer will be responsible for 100% of the order.
  • Echinoderms, Cucumbers and Nudibranchs: J&L Aquatics will take every measure to ensure that your animal arrives in a healthy condition. However, due to the extremely delicate nature of these animals, the livestock guarantee does not apply. Certain restrictions apply on select fish as well. Please refer to our Saltwater Fish section for details.
Old 02-20-2016, 07:15 PM

Trying to get in touch with everyone. Please use the Google Doc link to update your info and order!!!

The current inventory lists are located at the bottom of the www page:

http://www.jlaquatics.com/new-and-noteworthy/

Use that to see if your item is in stock.

So far we have:
hfp75 (myself)
governor
soapy
delphinus

Maybe one more waiting to hear back.

Last edited by hfp75; 02-20-2016 at 07:26 PM.
Old 02-24-2016, 10:39 PM
Nano Bubble Lover

soapy is on a distinguished road

So did you put the order in?
Old 02-25-2016, 03:07 AM

To our group:

Our order was been submitted (today). They checked stock levels & found there are a few fish that are no longer available (as of this morning). However, they are receiving an order from Florida (today) and Bali (tomorrow). These orders may replenish inventory that is no longer avail & at the same time provide a new opportunity to update orders based on new stock (online inventory lists). J&L would like to stabilize the livestock (over the weekend) before they ship.

J&L does overnight delivery on Monday / Wednesday / Friday. In lite of the incoming orders (Bali & Florida), our order will ship on Monday Feb 29.

This will allow any changes to be made and if there is a reefer that wants to jump on board there is still time.

Please go ahead and ask any questions and thanks for being patient. This order has been in the works for quite some time.

Just as a reminder, the J&L invertebrates sale is still on.
Old 02-25-2016, 04:02 AM
Nano Bubble Lover

soapy is on a distinguished road

Nice!
Old 02-25-2016, 04:47 AM

DiscusZ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to DiscusZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapy View Post
Nice!
Damn I. Would like to what time the shipment arrive.? I would like a blonde naso if they have any left how. Much is shipping.?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Old 02-25-2016, 05:45 AM

I don't know yet when it'll arrive & I think S&H is $10'ish. More people lowers it....
Old 02-25-2016, 05:47 AM

cbrine is on a distinguished road

Id be down for a small (1-3") green/dark sun coral. Let me know how much..
I didn't scroll thru the earlier posts... any chance to jump in if someone is going to get a large CUC? I was looking at their pre made pkg and all seems to be sold out.
Old 02-25-2016, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrine View Post
Id be down for a small (1-3") green/dark sun coral. Let me know how much..
I didn't scroll thru the earlier posts... any chance to jump in if someone is going to get a large CUC? I was looking at their pre made pkg and all seems to be sold out.

Yes, you can still jump in. The www site only offers pics and pricing. You need to check their inventory (listed above - J&L New and Noteworthy -bottom of page).

I'll PM you on the Sun Coral.