Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 03-11-2021, 08:42 PM

untamed is on a distinguished road

It appears that I have a purchaser. Thanks all!
Brad
400 gal reef. Established April, 2007. 3 Sequence Dart, RM12-4 skimmer, 2 x OM4Ways, Yellow Tang, Maroon Clown (pair), Blonde Naso Tang, Vlamingi Tang, Foxface Rabbit, Unicorn Tang, 2 Pakistani Butterflies and a few coral gobies

My Tank: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28436
Old 03-11-2021, 10:16 PM

broutilde is on a distinguished road

I just sent you a PM for Moe. Let me know what you think!
Thanks
Elsa
Old 03-16-2021, 12:02 AM

Blonde naso is spoken for. Still looking for a home for the two large nasos...the Vlamingi and the unicorn.

Brad
400 gal reef. Established April, 2007. 3 Sequence Dart, RM12-4 skimmer, 2 x OM4Ways, Yellow Tang, Maroon Clown (pair), Blonde Naso Tang, Vlamingi Tang, Foxface Rabbit, Unicorn Tang, 2 Pakistani Butterflies and a few coral gobies

Old 03-16-2021, 04:53 AM

Ryan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino View Post
Its so hard for buyers when sellers do this. so hard to make a offer and know if its ok to the buyer or offensive. most times people say make me a offer then get offended when people do
Its pretty easy to read between the lines. Brad is more worried about getting the fish into the right tank than he is making any money off them.

My guess is the right person with the right tank came along, that would be more important than how many dollars he was paying.
Old 03-16-2021, 06:42 AM

Torontotraders is on a distinguished road
Default just my two cents...

Definitely right Ryan....Having visited Brad and family a while back a few times for some purchases; I would have to say, he cares tremendously about his (part of the family) pets - This is definitely the case!

You can see the care and love he has invoked, being reflected in the eyes of his fish - He is NOT worried about funds! This man cares about where and how his pets are housed. It's interesting that we may ask for an offer, but it's not the amount of the offer that counts, it's the value of the offer that counts....
Old 03-21-2021, 07:37 PM

Thank you for the kind words.

Yes, I’m not concerned with how much money I can get for the two large nasos. They just need a home. The smaller fish were really easy to move. (I have a fat yellow tang available still)

So spread the word to anyone with a really big display. Freckles and Lance need a home.

Vancouver Aquarium turned me down. Oddly, they said that it was hard to introduce Acanthurus tangs into their displays... an answer that makes no sense. They just heard “tang”

I’m going to approach JL to see if they want to sell them. Not sure if their tank is large enough but it is better than a meat cleaver..

Too expensive to ship them to Tahiti. Water just weighs too much!

Brad

Old 03-21-2021, 10:02 PM

msjboy is on a distinguished road

Maybe see if that raf guy at aquatic escapes knows of any clients who wouldn't mind a couple big fish.
Old 03-21-2021, 10:12 PM

Torontotraders is on a distinguished road

I'm moving back to the centre of the universe (AKA Toronto area at the end of April) I'll be heading there to set up my new 300 gal build, then heading back to ship my fish from here to there. If you find anyone out on the east coast that's willing and able, I can help out as best I can, however I can; If you have any ideas.