Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 08-19-2020, 10:32 PM

oyf709 is on a distinguished road
Default Bangaii Cardinals FF

I had a pair of bangaii in my tank but i have to remove one of the bigger one that is the bully out of the main to a QT tank.It has been in my QT for the last month. I then purchased another two recently and added to my main tank to gamble for a bonded pair. Luckily , I got one of them bonded with my old Bangaii left in the tank almost within hours.

My problem now is that I have to take the new bangaii that got singled out and put it in the QT with the bigger bully.

I am looking for anyone want to take over this new bangaii. I hate to see it starve to death because the bigger one seems very intimidating and force it to hide behind a powerhead all day. It has not been eating for almost a day now.

It was eating when I first introduce to my main tank but start hiding when the other two paired up.

Please txt me at 7783177377, no reserved, first one that can come pick it up gets it. I am in N Delta

PS: I can also sell the bigger bully in the QT tank for $40. It is a beast and eating well. I think it is a male.

Last edited by oyf709; 08-19-2020 at 10:36 PM.
Old 08-19-2020, 10:48 PM

Both pending now~

Quote:
Originally Posted by oyf709 View Post
I had a pair of bangaii in my tank but i have to remove one of the bigger one that is the bully out of the main to a QT tank.It has been in my QT for the last month. I then purchased another two recently and added to my main tank to gamble for a bonded pair. Luckily , I got one of them bonded with my old Bangaii left in the tank almost within hours.

My problem now is that I have to take the new bangaii that got singled out and put it in the QT with the bigger bully.

I am looking for anyone want to take over this new bangaii. I hate to see it starve to death because the bigger one seems very intimidating and force it to hide behind a powerhead all day. It has not been eating for almost a day now.

It was eating when I first introduce to my main tank but start hiding when the other two paired up.

Please txt me at 7783177377, no reserved, first one that can come pick it up gets it. I am in N Delta

PS: I can also sell the bigger bully in the QT tank for $40. It is a beast and eating well. I think it is a male.
Old 08-19-2020, 11:57 PM

Both gone .

Thanks for everyone the quick response.