Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2020, 03:27 PM

cinci is on a distinguished road

would you be interested in shipping?
thanks
Old 08-26-2020, 03:55 PM

Helium is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinci View Post
would you be interested in shipping?
thanks

Unfortunately shipping is not a service I can offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2020, 03:06 PM

Price drop $100

Old 08-29-2020, 05:36 PM

Torontotraders is on a distinguished road

Pm sent
Old 08-30-2020, 12:42 AM

Sold

Old 09-18-2020, 06:58 AM

Torontotraders is on a distinguished road

Purchased this thing and am not happy! Asked if this thing worked..._answere was “it works perfectly fine!” Advised poster, and his response was “well some people would simply say too bad!” Offered him an olive branch with giving. Me 50 back, as I had to purchase a new pump head for $79 plus tax...

After getting home I discovered that he had glued the gaskets directly to the motor mounts, which meant I also had to purchase those! Expressed my displeasure with him and he accused me of being aggressive, even offering me a zoa frag for replacement...after that! I never heard back from him...

I am on reef2reef primarily and have purchased many things from that site; and to date a few things from this site where I have met some amazing individuals and families....this is not about money! This is about principle and what is going on with our society and it’s lack of integrity these days! I refuse to call out a bad transaction when mistakes are made because most individuals try their best to acknowledge their errors...I’ve STILL yet to hear I made a mistake; instead I hear excuses and lies!

However, I know a con when i see one and I call this one a con! Especially when refusing to make things right from the get go... Good luck to your karma young lad!
Old 09-18-2020, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torontotraders View Post
Purchased this thing and am not happy! Asked if this thing worked..._answere was “it works perfectly fine!” Advised poster, and his response was “well some people would simply say too bad!” Offered him an olive branch with giving. Me 50 back, as I had to purchase a new pump head for $79 plus tax...

After getting home I discovered that he had glued the gaskets directly to the motor mounts, which meant I also had to purchase those! Expressed my displeasure with him and he accused me of being aggressive, even offering me a zoa frag for replacement...after that! I never heard back from him...

I am on reef2reef primarily and have purchased many things from that site; and to date a few things from this site where I have met some amazing individuals and families....this is not about money! This is about principle and what is going on with our society and it’s lack of integrity these days! I refuse to call out a bad transaction when mistakes are made because most individuals try their best to acknowledge their errors...I’ve STILL yet to hear I made a mistake; instead I hear excuses and lies!

However, I know a con when i see one and I call this one a con! Especially when refusing to make things right from the get go... Good luck to your karma young lad!

This guy has not left me alone since he broke this item, I offered him 1/2 back plus 1/2 in corals just to be nice. He no showed on the agreed time than sent me a bunch of insulting text messages and demanded more money.

The time I have spent trying to make him happy is quite a lot, and even when offering him what he has requested he demands more.

I probably would have given him all back if he would have stopped insulting me and changing all the meeting times and than not showing up, this alone has caused me a lot of time as I literally missed shifts at work to meet up with him...

Old 09-18-2020, 02:55 PM

Old 09-18-2020, 02:55 PM

Old 09-18-2020, 02:56 PM

Closed Thread