Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 03-17-2016, 02:49 AM

jon in alberta is on a distinguished road

Ok ... Dosers are gone. Here are the next round of price reductions:
  • old skimmer that works fantastically (quiet, black-green skimmate) but looks hideous - ok for less than 75 gal. I was using it as an extra skimmer if problems occurred - $25 or free if you buy anything else here
  • 7 stage RO/DI filter from aquasafecanada (really 5 stage as the last three stages are all the same DI resin beads) with a box of extra filters - $150 see the aquasafe website for description - if you bought this new it would be around $400!
  • Aquarium Tank – 150 gal, exact dimensions are: 60 3/8" wide, 24 1/4" deep, 23 3/4 tall. Comes with the wood base and foam … if you want it. REDUCED $250 - OBO Gotta Sell This!
  • Vertex Illumnia 1200-260 – white, blue, and royal blue LED set up, controlled wirelessly from your computer. 4 ft long, includes USB control unit and ceiling mount kit. $1250 OBO
  • Skimmer – Reef Octopus POV-DC1. Diablo DC pump with air suction at 1000 l/hr. $200

drop me a PM!
Old 03-17-2016, 05:09 AM

Ryan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ryan

Can you post pictures of the aquarium? Any holes drilled in it?

Are there any Scratches?
Old 03-18-2016, 02:43 AM

Hi again,

request for pics of the tank - here you go:

This is the tank just as I was setting it up. Behind the coral on the right of the picture is the overflow. about 6x6 inch box.

Below the overflow box is the hole for the plumbing flow out - bottom right of tank when set up.

The inflow is on the top left of the tank

here is a pic of the tank just after set up.

I was told there was one scratch on the front face, near the bottom on the left. I really had a hard time locating it when I had the tank set up. Only visible if you are 4 inches from the tank and looking at the exact spot.

I hope that works for you Ryan.

Cheers,

Jon
Old 03-20-2016, 04:29 PM

Ok I went through all my little stuff - here is a list of what I could find. I am not individually pricing these: make an offer or just show up and do some shopping. All extremely discounted! I was planning on throwing most of these in with any of the big purchases below, and I still will.
  • fine crushed coral sand bed - about 80 lbs ... enough to cover the tank mentioned below in about 3 to 4 inches
  • large siphon sand cleaner
  • filter sock
  • dry sinking 2mm pellet food
  • coral/frag epoxy
  • extendable glass scraper with multiple heads including metal edge for coraline algae
  • salt, around 10 lbs.
  • hand nets
  • 4' x 3' sheet of egg crate
  • 7 ft of that white drinking water plumbing pipe
  • test kits (Mg, Ca, NO3, NH4, pH and Alk, phosphate) may not be complete, all partially used
  • bottle of cuperamine

Below, again is the list of larger items for sale some reduced
  • old skimmer that works fantastically (quiet, black-green skimmate) but looks hideous - ok for less than 75 gal. I was using it as an extra skimmer if problems occurred - $25 or free if you buy anything else here
  • 7 stage RO/DI filter from aquasafecanada (really 5 stage as the last three stages are all the same DI resin beads) with a box of extra filters - $150 see the aquasafe website for description - if you bought this new it would be around $400! - reduced $350
  • Aquarium Tank – 150 gal, exact dimensions are: 60 3/8" wide, 24 1/4" deep, 23 3/4 tall. Comes with the wood base and foam … if you want it. REDUCED $250 - OBO Gotta Sell This!
  • Vertex Illumnia 1200-260 – white, blue, and royal blue LED set up, controlled wirelessly from your computer. 4 ft long, includes USB control unit and ceiling mount kit. $1250 OBO
  • Skimmer – Reef Octopus POV-DC1. Diablo DC pump with air suction at 1000 l/hr. $200

drop me a PM - or reply here.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:05 PM

another one to add to the list
  • magnetic veggie clip
Old 03-22-2016, 02:03 AM

ok - that was fast - veggie clip gone (Thanks Joseph)
Old 03-26-2016, 10:37 PM

Update. More has been sold. see below.

I was planning on throwing most of these in with any of the big purchases below, and I still will.
  • fine crushed coral sand bed - about 80 lbs ... enough to cover the tank mentioned below in about 3 to 4 inches
  • large siphon sand cleaner
  • filter sock
  • extendable glass scraper with multiple heads including metal edge for coraline algae
  • hand nets
  • bottle of cuperamine

• 7 stage RO/DI filter from aquasafecanada (really 5 stage as the last three stages are all the same DI resin beads) with a box of extra filters - $150 see the aquasafe website for description - if you bought this new it would be around $400! - reduced $350

drop me a PM - or reply here.
Old 03-28-2016, 06:09 PM

UPDATE and reduced prices - reply here or drop me a PM to make a deal.

I was planning on throwing most of these in with any of the big purchases below, and I still will. Lemme know what you want to pay for them and I will likely be good with that.
  • large sand siphon sand cleaner
  • filter sock
  • hand nets
  • bottle of cuperamine

• 7 stage RO/DI filter from aquasafecanada (really 5 stage as the last three stages are all the same DI resin beads) with a box of extra filters - $150 see the aquasafe website for description - if you bought this new it would be around $400! - reduced $350 - reduced AGAIN! $300
  • Aquarium Tank – 150 gal, exact dimensions are: 60 3/8" wide, 24 1/4" deep, 23 3/4 tall. Comes with the wood base and foam … if you want it. REDUCED $250 - REDUCED again $200
Old 03-29-2016, 11:05 PM

Tiansho is on a distinguished road
Default Skimmer

Do you Still have the skimmer?
Old 03-31-2016, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiansho View Post
Do you Still have the skimmer?
nope - see above. but I still have a great RO/DI system and a great tank!