Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 10-21-2013, 05:43 AM

MrTreat is on a distinguished road
Default Kelowna BC 33gal part out

I bought a 90 gal tank and now I'm parting out my old 33 gal...

FOR SALE:
-the 33 glass tank (only). It has a couple scratches on the glass but nothing too bad. $10 (ok tank or great sump)

-the Aquatic Life light on the tank. It's a T5HO ballast with 18000k and Actinic bulbs in it $80

-the live sand from the tank. It's over 5 years old $20

-the 2 heaters in the tank. 1 is a 75w and I'm pretty sure the other one is too. They have coralline growing on them ...sold as is or I can clean them up for you, your call. $20 each

-a Fluval Sea protein skimmer rated for up to 45 gal. Sticker price is $119.99 plus tax (bought it from Pet City in July) ...it has coralline and feather dusters growing on it (sold as is or I can clean it if you want) $90

-Aqua Medic SP 3000 dosing pump. Sold on J&L Aquatics for $116, I'll go $50

-a basic water testing kit. It tests you tanks PH, Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate levels. Bottles feel more than half full still $15

-a large media reactor $25

-I also have my Fluval Sea marine & reef LED bars (2x) for sale. These LED bars are still really new! I bought one in July and the other 2 weeks ago! I paid $299 for one (mounting is slightly larger) and $269 for the other(both plus taxes) ...the actual LED bar is the exact same size. Mounting is 48"-57" but the larger one can do 61". They are very low profile to the top of your tank and don't have any light spill out into the room. I had these on my 90 gal mixed reef.
I am looking for $250 each or $450 for the pair ...I'm open to offers but I'm not going to take a big loss on these; I would rather keep them for a frag tank.

Pics available by request, just PM me

I might consider trading stuff for SPS or LPS frags/colonies (sorry, no softies or leathers). All sales are local pick up only, sorry but I don't want the hassle of shipping anything.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:14 PM

Chris82 is on a distinguished road

do you still have your auatic life light availible thanks
chris
Old 10-24-2013, 04:28 AM

I sure do! Just PM'd ya ...check out the full ad on Castanet too (added more stuff there)
Old 10-24-2013, 04:29 AM

Plus there are pics on Castanet too