Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Coral Reef Aquatics

Old 02-02-2011, 01:56 AM
Banned

Leah is on a distinguished road
Default New Store Opening

Coral Reef Aquatics

First off.. for those of you who don't know me let me start by introducing myself. My name is Leah and I live in Beautiful Penticton B.C. Well! Okay its mainly only nice in the summer, but anyhow....back on topic!!... I have had a reef tank for many years know...well actually.. I have had several tanks going for several years now, I am by noways new to the hobby. And for those of you who have had dinner here you can be rest assured that I am PRETTY sure that no fish have ended up in the meal you ate... yet.

For those of you who have visited me and seen my collection, addiction or the fact that my house is now a reef tank. Yes! I have an addiction I know....but I am getting help so it is all good.

After talking to a friend he convinced me that I should start my own business. So after much nagging from him, I Recently decided to do just that. I have turned this hobby into a full time job for myself, as it is anyways....and for those of you wondering... yes I have that many tanks. And because I love it so much...(I mean what would I do if I didn't spend half my time soaking wet or swallowing tank water for that matter). The answer is obvious.... do what I love = so here I am opening a small home based business to share this fantastic hobby with others. And for those of you who may think it is to hard to have and maintain a reef tank or a fish only tank, well I am here to tell you it is not.

As well I am currently providing maintenance services in and around Penticton and surrounding area. So on that note I will end my novel and send a big welcome to everyone as well and to the newcomers to drop by and have a gander. Everyone is welcome.

I have shipments arriving on a daily basis at this point. I will be bringing some very cool stuff in..so it is worth the trip to come have a look at what I have to offer. I will be running weekly in house specials to the walk ins. And random coral customer giveaways as an incentive to drop on by.

My hours will be flexible, I will be open from 9:00am to 9:00pm daily. But I will also open when it suits you as well. Later or earlier, no problem just ask. I will be here or at least my one and only staff member will be here to serve you. I will be open 7 days a week.
And our location is at:

CORAL REEF AQUATICS
2109 TYRONE PLACE
PENTICTON
B.C.
CANADA
V2A-8Z2

Phone us at (250) 770-8760

Leave a message, if we do not answer, we will get right back to you as soon as possible. Or when I am not half submerged in the saltwater...and yes... I mean that literally. I look forward to meeting you all. And I might even ask you to stay for dinner at your own risk of course.
Thanks for taking the time to read this....and thanks for looking.

Leah

Last edited by Leah; 02-08-2011 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Forgot to include name
Old 02-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Congrats!!
Old 02-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
Congrats!!
Thanks again Brad
Old 02-08-2011, 05:49 PM

muck is on a distinguished road

Congrats Leah.

Does the store have a name?
Old 02-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by muck View Post
Congrats Leah.

Does the store have a name?
Oh! is a name really all that important?
Old 02-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Banned

Thanks Muck

You may have noticed I added the name to the thread. I have been so busy .... not sure if I am coming or going at the moment.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

I think Greg told me about this little endeavor... not sure I was too busy trying not to drop a fishtank on my toes. Congrats and best of luck =)
Old 02-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Banned

Thanks Brett,

Glad you didn't drop it on account of me...I would never hear the end of it.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:01 PM
Banned

New shipment of fish and corals arriving tommorow. Will post what comes in as well as pictures of my tanks and the new arrivals...stay tuned.

Leah
Old 02-09-2011, 03:15 PM

The Grizz will become famous soon enough

Your tanks looked great Leah, so clear and clean. It is very easy to see that you spend alot of time caring for them. store name idea

Leah's Mountaintop Aquatics

8' - 165gal Reef
DIY LED's Build
2012 Nano Contest Winner
Febuary 2013 POTM Winner
300 gal + 60 gal Complete DIY Build