Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 12-06-2016, 05:26 AM

piusma is on a distinguished road
Default FS: Borbonius Anthias

I have a 3" Borbonius Anthias that I'm considering selling. I have had this fish for a little over 3 weeks. It has never shown any sign of disease and has went through 2 rounds of prazipro. I QT all of my fish and this one is a week away from done.

Eats frozen aggressively and has no swimming bladder issue. I had to sell it because I have 3 of them and this is a male that will not get along with the pair that I'm keeping. Asking for $400 and price is firm. It took me 3+ years to come across this and it retails for $470+ tax @ J&L. Super healthy specimen and is not shy at all.

Will not be re-homing until QT is over, take ownership on Dec 15th or later. Offering a great opportunity for anyone else that is crazy about this fish. Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:05 PM

piusma is on a distinguished road

Finished 2 months of QT with no signs of any disease. Ready for pick up if anyone is interested. Eating aggressively and is very healthy.