Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Concept Aquatics

Old 11-24-2012, 07:49 PM
Banned

denny_CC is on a distinguished road
Default whats new and happening with concept aquatics

hey guys

first of all let me say im very excited to have joined the concept aquatics team and we have alot of plans for the very new future. for those of you who do not know me , my name is denny sauve and i am more known from this forumn as reefwars.

concept aquatics has built a stellar name for ourselves building custom tanks and we have clients from coast to coast.

we have recently decided to offer more to our customers, so myself and dave sat down and came up with some goals and plans for concept .

some things that we have planned

livestock:

we want to offer our customers a place to come and buy quality livestock at a low price , we plan on focusing mainly on corals but will bring in some fish/inverts as well.

we will offer everything from full size mature colonies to bite sized frags and everything in between with one of our main goals on finding high end collector corals for our customers to enjoy and growing them out as opposed to harvesting from the ocean.

we want to make our prices as low as possible so we have incorporated a grow facility to house and grow larger colonies , we will then propogate these corals and pass them on to our customers , the outcomes of this idea
is to have a less inpact on the wild collected species , and to always have a supply of quality corals growing and harvested at different times.

we are going to incorporate about 25-30ft of coral growing raceways in which we will harvest at different times, thus making our wild orders less frequent and overall bringing down the prices of corals.

our store will house all types of corals but we will specialize in sps and zoos/palys.

we have a new website being developed and will be ready for the new year , this new website will be updated by myself daily and our products prices will be up to date as well , we carry a large selection of drygoods from led lights to salt , as most of you know we alreday are one of the lowest priced stores in canada and we have plans on bringing prices down even further.

our new website will have a livestock section and we will ship anywhere within canada for tanks.livestock and drygoods.

local coral buyouts:

as part of our plan to harvest less from the ocean we will be looking to buy locally when ever we can , we will offer to buy,trade or apply credit for your corals and we will offer fair prices. we obviously cant take everyones corals all the time but we will try our best to work with you so everyones happy.....so before you post that coral for sale shoot me an email or phone call and i may be interested in your livestock.

trade center:

we are offering a trade center for the public , it works like this:

bring in a piece of coral and trade for something in our trade center, your coral goes in for quarantine and you can pick something from the trade center to take home for the price of $2 (qt fee)

custom tanks:

as always we plan to continue on with our main business of building custom aquariums , please feel free to email myself for a quote and i will get back to you with in 48hrs.

we ship custom tanks all over the country and have had great success doing so.

contrary to popular belief its often more times than not cheaper to get a custom tank then to get a box-store tank.

store hours and opening date:

while we are still finalizing the store we are working on an opening date, the store hours and opening date will be announced very soon so stay tuned for that.

concept club members:

we are going to be adding a feature to concept aquatics where our customers can pay a yearly fee for membership and in return there will be discounts on dry goods,coral shipment notifications, vip access to our grow tanks plus alot more. more to come on this as our website is finalized.

please feel free to come on in and see our progress to date , we already have a large selection of corals and are over stocked on drygoods.

we have so many big plans but thats all i will say for now , i will keep you all informed as we make progress and finalize our very near future plans.

cheers!!
Old 11-24-2012, 08:07 PM
Banned

denny_CC is on a distinguished road

also from monday nov26th to friday nov30th i will be offering a sale on existing livestock:

deepwater zoanthids $15 a frag

all other zoanthids $10 a frag

all chalices $20 a frag

crocea clams: $50 for any size

squamosa clams: $60 for any size

aussie acan frags: $25 a frag

all ricordia yumas : $15 each or buy 5 get 1 free

orange digi frags: $10 each

i have over 200 zoanthid frags made of different varietys, 15 types of chalices and a bunch of acans. also favias,sps and lots of other goodies
Old 11-24-2012, 08:14 PM

paddyob is on a distinguished road

Denny's in tha hoooooouse!!!! There goes the neighborhood!!

Good luck with your new path Denny. Seems right up your alley man!

My 70 Gallon build:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66478

My Mandarin Paradise:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72762

I wonder... does anyone care enough to read signatures if you make them really small? I would not. I would probably moan and complain, read three words and swear once or twice. But since you made it this far, please rate my builds.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:21 PM

rhody605 is on a distinguished road

Too bad I am not local to Calgary. Will definitely check it out next time I'm in Calgary.

Mike
Old 11-24-2012, 08:49 PM

paddyob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhody605 View Post
Too bad I am not local to Calgary. Will definitely check it out next time I'm in Calgary.

Mike
+1

My 70 Gallon build:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66478

My Mandarin Paradise:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72762

I wonder... does anyone care enough to read signatures if you make them really small? I would not. I would probably moan and complain, read three words and swear once or twice. But since you made it this far, please rate my builds.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:58 PM

BlueTang<3 is on a distinguished road

I can Vouch for the amazing service provided by concept, have made multiple orders online and went with them for the new tank which was superb. The customer service provided went above and beyond what we ever could have dreamed tank was personally delivered right to the stand. I have ordered a ton of hardware and will continue to do so can't wait for the livestock section to get going.

360 Reef Tank
Old 11-24-2012, 10:01 PM

dave_C is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhody605 View Post

Mike

it will be worth the visit mike i look forward to meeting you plus many othewrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTang<3 View Post
I can Vouch for the amazing service provided by concept, have made multiple orders online and went with them for the new tank which was superb. The customer service provided went above and beyond what we ever could have dreamed tank was personally delivered right to the stand. I have ordered a ton of hardware and will continue to do so can't wait for the livestock section to get going.

haha wes im loving your new tank keep us all updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddyob View Post
Denny's in tha hoooooouse!!!! There goes the neighborhood!!

Good luck with your new path Denny. Seems right up your alley man!

thanks patrick, this has been a long time in the making

cheers buddy!
Old 11-24-2012, 11:06 PM
Nano Bubble Lover

soapy is on a distinguished road

Sounds good. Is there anything in the trade center yet?
Old 11-24-2012, 11:08 PM

Treebeard is on a distinguished road

Denny Sauve? That's weird. I went to school with a Denny Sauve but I am sure it wasn't you!

I am planning on a custom tank for next summer/fall and will definitely be getting it from you guys.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:24 PM

Seriak is on a distinguished road

But but, my tank is getting too full. What should I do Denny? What should I do?