Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 08-09-2011, 10:28 PM

Inedaan is on a distinguished road
Default Random Stuff Calgary

I have two things I'm looking to part with, first is a 29g Biocube. It has the false bottoms removed and the tab inbetween chamber one and two was cut to allow for more flow. It has an inTank media rack... I bought it from someone and they didn't have the flow director, but you can pick one up on their website for like 5$ if you feel the need for it.

The picture is a little old but gives you a general idea. It has since had the sand/rock moved out of it. It still has some old coralline on the glass and quite a bit on the back... I couldn't for the life of me get it off the back, it seemed to be doing more damage to the tank than the damned coralline. Looking for 150$. No Stand.

Second thing is an old aquarium. It was bought from Pisces probably 5 years ago, it was used as a terrarium for first a Bearded dragon and then a Corn Snake. It has only ever been cleaned with Vinegar. It's a 48x18x12.

Tank Pending.

Last edited by Inedaan; 08-09-2011 at 10:56 PM.