Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 10-24-2014, 10:40 AM
Gold Member

Tn23 is on a distinguished road

I believe they had something posted on fb. Not sure if it's relating to the same times. They had a message to call the store first.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:19 PM

Slyguy00 is on a distinguished road

What store do you know Thomas where you have to call first? Lol seems pretty ridiculous to me lol
Old 10-25-2014, 09:56 AM
Good Guy Albert

albert_dao will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to albert_dao

Had a major install to do. The place is a one man show at any given point. I know that's not a satisfactory answer, but there is an obvious dilemma here with little by way of an easy solution.
Old 10-25-2014, 04:42 PM

Slyguy00 is on a distinguished road

Lol o Albert. The simple solution is to either hire someone who will be there when the store is 'open' or change the hours and be there for the hours your open. It is really a pita to drive all the way there to find the doors locked.
Old 10-25-2014, 04:58 PM
Good Guy Albert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyguy00 View Post
Lol o Albert. The simple solution is to either hire someone who will be there when the store is 'open' or change the hours and be there for the hours your open. It is really a pita to drive all the way there to find the doors locked.
Paul already tried that. Didn't work. You can PM me if you want to discuss this further though.
Old 10-25-2014, 05:18 PM
Second Best

spit.fire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_dao View Post
Paul already tried that. Didn't work. You can PM me if you want to discuss this further though.

Beat me to it
Old 10-25-2014, 09:26 PM
Proofed by Wheelman

Cujo#31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_dao View Post
PM is ok for anyone who has EASY access and wide open schedules. For most of us I'm sure trips to LFS go more like this......."hey, days going well, I actally have some free time right now I'm swingin by the LFS to see what they hace cuz I've been looking for a......" (insert your most recent search item) or maybe one of those random " hey I'm in the neighborhood (within 20 kms lmao) I should swing by and see what they have cuz i have some time right now"
Not sure how many of us have the luxury of "scheduling" a visit to LFS. Although there may be enough people to support a business that operates this way. Hell I'm quite certain those who are independantly wealthy and not in need of a job, and have no wife, kids, mortgage.....where time means nothing can function that way....yes Im being vexatious.
You had some nice quality looking livestock and considering the sqare footage a good selection last time I was able to visit. I may speak for many of us who have very little free time, and value that free time more than breathing, and get ****ed when we hit the lottery and free time shows up, and we wind up ****ing that time away driving to a locked door. In the time it takes to send, and recieve a PM......something else has filled that free time, like a guaranteed open door.
End game here. I have either started or ended my salt water fetish cruises of LFS from Abby to Bby at your shop 4 times now, someone else is holding about $800.00 of my hard earned money.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:20 PM
Good Guy Albert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujo#31 View Post
PM is ok for anyone who has EASY access and wide open schedules. For most of us I'm sure trips to LFS go more like this......."hey, days going well, I actally have some free time right now I'm swingin by the LFS to see what they hace cuz I've been looking for a......" (insert your most recent search item) or maybe one of those random " hey I'm in the neighborhood (within 20 kms lmao) I should swing by and see what they have cuz i have some time right now"
Not sure how many of us have the luxury of "scheduling" a visit to LFS. Although there may be enough people to support a business that operates this way. Hell I'm quite certain those who are independantly wealthy and not in need of a job, and have no wife, kids, mortgage.....where time means nothing can function that way....yes Im being vexatious.
You had some nice quality looking livestock and considering the sqare footage a good selection last time I was able to visit. I may speak for many of us who have very little free time, and value that free time more than breathing, and get ****ed when we hit the lottery and free time shows up, and we wind up ****ing that time away driving to a locked door. In the time it takes to send, and recieve a PM......something else has filled that free time, like a guaranteed open door.
End game here. I have either started or ended my salt water fetish cruises of LFS from Abby to Bby at your shop 4 times now, someone else is holding about $800.00 of my hard earned money.
I don't know how to respond to this. If this is the Gary I'm thinking of, I do believe we had previously tried to make some arrangements and I did my best to follow up on it. Again, I'm really sorry to have wasted your time, but we did have a dialogue and I'm a little perplexed as to how that communication broke down. Hell, I have your number on my cellphone still. But it is what it is.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:50 PM
Thinks he can get Mods fired

acepumping is on a distinguished road

Haha I'm enjoying this. Keep it up !!!
Old 10-25-2014, 10:53 PM
Good Guy Albert

Quote:
Originally Posted by acepumping View Post
Haha I'm enjoying this. Keep it up !!!
Wtf? This is wildly inappropriate