Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 03-28-2009, 09:02 PM

c me fish is on a distinguished road
Default Green mandarin

Original post by GSP: "After watching him wither away the past few weeks, I think its time for a new home. He eats very well (mysis) but with all my big fish, he barely gets any food. I try to spot feed him but he is way too slow. He needs to go to a home with other small less aggressive fish. No nano's please though. I just want a good home for him.

I can show you that he DOES eat but I warn you, he has gotten very skinny. Its going to take some time to get him fat again. He was doing very well eating in a corner but now the tangs have figured out where I spot feed him and just wait there

Not looking for money but a frag would be nice. I am looking for either sps or a hammer/frogspawn frag. Really nothing much and if you have a good home, I will probably just give him for free if you don't have much to trade

I feel so bad for him. He is healthy looking besides the lack of a belly."

Got him from GSP in mid January, he was doing great, eating well and looking happy, then my clowns decided to start picking on him. I can still spot feed him most days but he/she won't come out if the clowns are around... anyways, I'm putting him/her up for adoption again with the same conditions GSP posted.

Thanks.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:52 AM

c me fish is on a distinguished road

Pending pickup
Old 03-30-2009, 09:50 AM

Dolf is on a distinguished road

Sounds like your mandarin is suffering from coulrophobia. It is good to hear that you found a home for him.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:39 PM

04scoobysti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolf View Post
Sounds like your mandarin is suffering from coulrophobia. It is good to hear that you found a home for him.
Bah hahaha!