Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 10-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Moved on

OceanicCorals-Ian- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
We'll make sure everyone stays on track and keeps this professional. So far, we're doing pretty good in that respect.
Your responses have been great and demonstrate your dedication to your product.
There will always be questions and negative comments, but they do not have to take control of a converstation.
I agree 100%, I also would not agree with the buyer beware indication. Keeping this debate constructive is important.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:54 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

Many thanks for everyones support.

Sadly I am well versed in the negative camps, but my job is to make sure everyone gets a chance to see the positive side to not just our range but the Zeo Lith system as a whole no matter whos you choose to use.

I would like to think FM has a fresh start now and we are currently running some big reviews on both Lith and balling, so please keep track of our updates. And in the next 6 months I will have at home a 4x4x2.5' system solely Lith run, anyone is welcome to drop by and see it
Old 10-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Moved on

The result of competition between different manufactures simply results in better products for us, the end user. As companies vie for market share and customer base they find new and innovative products to market. I am glad we have more than one company that produces products with similar results as the ultimate goal. Everyone has the right to voice their own opinion as long as it is constructive and beneficial in nature.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:06 PM

Patrick1 is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanicCorals View Post
The result of competition between different manufactures simply results in better products for us, the end user. As companies vie for market share and customer base they find new and innovative products to market. I am glad we have more than one company that produces products with similar results as the ultimate goal. Everyone has the right to voice their own opinion as long as it is constructive and beneficial in nature.

Agreed..

It would be cool to see aquadigital drop the 4 pump dosing system down to $200 so I could afford one
Old 10-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Moved on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick1 View Post
Agreed..

It would be cool to see aquadigital drop the 4 pump dosing system down to $200 so I could afford one
Old 10-09-2008, 10:11 PM

Thats about $200 less than what they cost me then

It was actually suggested to me this week to put them up in price as there is nothing on the market that comes close to them for functionality apparently (dont start I have not researched that just passing on the comment). I seriosuly cant keep them in stock for dealers, brought in I think 25 last shipment and have zero left but back orders going nuts.

Think GHL found a market here for sure with this one
Old 10-09-2008, 10:25 PM

Powertec is on a distinguished road

I am in no way saying that my experiences are a reflection on aquadigital, and my experiences are through FM dealers here in Canada and in the U.S.
Also through Claude at FM himself. If the promblem is fixed then great my question is why did it take so long and at my expense. When I had the same experience with zeo, the product was exchanged and expressed shipped at their expense, to me that is customer service. Not to be told there is nothing they can do.

Again my experience with FM is negative, but has nothing to do with aquadigital.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Rest In Peace

Doug has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
We'll make sure everyone stays on track and keeps this professional. So far, we're doing pretty good in that respect.
Your responses have been great and demonstrate your dedication to your product.
There will always be questions and negative comments, but they do not have to take control of a converstation.

Agreed and well said Brad.

I am enjoying reading this thread and the info its providing, by all parties, and do hope it stays on course.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:50 PM

Patrick1 is on a distinguished road

Common Michael,

Hook A Brother Up
Old 10-09-2008, 10:52 PM

Patrick, you know i would if i could sorry buddy, maybe look at the 1 doser and build from there as funds allow, least you then have the unit and are then free to expand as required.

Unfortunately I dont have a time machine to go back and fix any issues that may of gone on in the past, but I am surprised Claude himself said there is nothing he can do as that is 100% the opposite to his approach on business, client loyalty comes first, I am very surprised at this as only a few months ago he helped a dealer out with out of date stock and shipped at his fullest expense new items, i know this as I dealt with the case personally. Are you sure you spoke with claude?? I truly am amazed if you did, and am sure there must have been a cross reference or something. I will talk to Claude tomorrow about this, please drop me an email right away with all your details so we can look back at past records.

That being said, I cant go back in time but what i can do is make sure the best service in the industry is offered directly by us and Fauna from the moment we took ownership.

And thats the way forward now, building a strong brand with excellent support and client care, giving accurate answers and providing Canreef members direct access to both myself and Claude at any time

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 10-09-2008 at 10:58 PM.