Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketlily View Post
Oh wait, let me check his references from other reefers.
What a concept!!
Old 08-09-2008, 03:51 PM

rocketlily is on a distinguished road

"Or my understanding of things there is no rule against posting "ANY ONE DEALING WITH VENDOR 'X' PLEASE PM ME" "

Agreed, seems the simplest way to me.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:51 PM

michika is on a distinguished road

Old 08-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Sorry Catherine, no lock here. Good try though
Old 08-09-2008, 03:54 PM

michika is on a distinguished road

Its been awhile...so I thought I might as well try.

Will the mods let us know what comes of your discussion about vendors?
Old 08-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Just a guy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by michika View Post
Its been awhile...so I thought I might as well try.

Will the mods let us know what comes of your discussion about vendors?
You can have a future IBTL credit.

Absolutely.
Old 08-09-2008, 04:04 PM

Monti-Man is on a distinguished road

Have we all not had this discussion already at least 10 times about this issue?
And has it not all came out the same way. Act like an adult,form your own opinions and if others ask pm them about your experience?Because in all honesty if this vendor is still up and running full swing then apparently someone is happy with the service there.And no i have no idea who everyone is talking about. I have a general idea and if it is who i think it is then i did post a question on the board. Got a few mixed reviews and went ahead and got burnt. Oh we'll i am a gotta learn the hard way kinda guy. But i won't go there again and if someone asks i will send them a pm.But to turn this all around on the moderators is insane.Why is that such a hard concept? It is not the moderators job to ensure quality service from a vendor. Last time i checked it was the vendors job. So if you have a problem with a vendor take it up with the vendor.If you receive poor service you don't go back. Happens everyday at every other store,restaurant etc...in this world.

Just my 2 cents worth though i guess.
Numerous corals,2 purple tangs,choclate mimic tang,Foxface,Solar wrasse,male and female lubbocks wrasse,hoevens wrasse,Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse,Blue Sided Fairy Wrasse,yellow wrasse,3 Yellowstripe Anthias,True percand S.Gigantea anemone
Old 08-09-2008, 04:05 PM

ShrimSkin is on a distinguished road

I don't think the MODS are to blame for the actions of the vendor, and there isn't a business on the planet that hasn't had a complaint. I think it's fair to say that as a MOD you should weight the amount and type of complaints about vendors and make your decision on wether to pull their sponsorship. I'm sure you are not recieveing equal complaints about all the vendors, and even though it does sound silly to say peole won't buy form other Canreef sponsors because of this (I am not one) people can choose to spend their money as they wish. This is a great board, with pretty much no issues other than this the MODS do a great all around job and I'm sure they will take care of the currnet issue.
Old 08-09-2008, 04:12 PM

fishytime will become famous soon enough

Vender x uses this forum to reach reefers all across Canada. If said vender can not or will not do the things necessary to ensure the survival of the livestock they are "pushing" then......
260g mixed reef, 105g sump, water blaster 7000 return, Bubble King SM 300 skimmer, Aqua Controller Jr, 4 radions, 3 Tunze 6055s,1 tunze 6065, 2 Vortech MP40s, Vortech MP20, Tunze ATO, GHL SA2 doser, 2 TLF reactors (1 carbon, 1 rowa). http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50034 . Tank Video here http://www.vimeo.com/2304609 and here http://www.vimeo.com/16591694

Last edited by fishytime; 08-09-2008 at 04:21 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 08-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Just a guy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishytime View Post
Vender x uses this forum to reach reefers all across Canada. If said vender can not or will not do the things necessary to unsure the survival of the livestock they are "pushing" then......
Vendor "Y" uses the yellow pages to get people all across the city. Do you avoid yellow pages now? Didn't think so...

A bus I rode had an ad saying Lululemon pants will make my butt sexy; they lied. I'm never riding buses again, and you shouldn't either. Right? Nah, didn't think so....