Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 01-10-2008, 12:54 AM

Keen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Keen Send a message via AIM to Keen Send a message via MSN to Keen Send a message via Yahoo to Keen
Default 38gal Saltwater Tank fully stocked for sale, edmonton

Hey Guys, I am trying to sell off my saltwater tank. I am moving into a condo, And do not want to go through the hassle of moving that tank again. Everything is in good condition. the tank itself is a 38gallon with a 36' length. there are some minor scratches on the inside of the tank from cleaning, but nothing serious. for equipment, I have 2 eheim powerheads, an eheim canister filter, coralife skimmer, and a coralife ultralight 2x96w Powercompact light, and wooden stand for the tank.

As for what is in the actual tank, here is a link to all of my pictures I recently took of the tank, and you can see what I have for corals and rock.
http://picasaweb.google.ca/colinlinton/Aquarium
The tank has been a mostly coral only tank, with only a few temporary times with fish in it.

all accesories I have will also be included as well (magnet cleaner,chemicals,testing kit,syphon,light timers,ph refactometer)

im asking $600 obo
any more questions please feel free to ask me. you can try calling me at 993-4717, or pm me as well

Last edited by Keen; 01-10-2008 at 01:02 AM. Reason: forgot price
Old 01-10-2008, 01:00 AM

SeaSerpant is on a distinguished road

How much do you want for it?
Old 01-21-2008, 01:17 AM

Keen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Keen Send a message via AIM to Keen Send a message via MSN to Keen Send a message via Yahoo to Keen

SOLD. thank you to everyone who had an interest in it, and hopefully everyone on the forum can get some decent frags off of the corals i had in it from the new owner soon