Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 02-11-2023, 05:38 AM

Guy is on a distinguished road
Default 2 Part Dosing, ULNS Supplements and others

Some of you know that I run www.reefsolutions.ca and continue to provide top notch live foods for fellow reefers across Canada. What started off being a Live Rotifer and Phytoplankton company has expanded into Trigger Pods, Sea Snacks - Dried Seaweed and now into supplements and dosing products.

We've quietly launched our 2 Part dosing options and other supplements to the public. Larger sizes are coming and yes, most of the shelf stable products will be available on Amazon in the coming month but they will always be cheaper off of our website or in retail stores.

These products, along with our others are meant to be straight forward, simple to use and at a fraction of the price of others.

Members of Canreef continue to be able to use the coupon CANREEF10 to take 10% off the listed price for a few more months. I blast out other coupons on the mailing list.

If you haven't checked out our products yet, I hope you will. I am looking to be in this business for decades to come as I absolutely love this hobby and the people within it.

Thanks to all who have helped grow this business to the place it is today. It couldn't have happened without your orders that are reinvested into the company and your trust in the products! Thank you!

If you have any questions, please reach out to the email below or feel free to contact me on the forum here.

Cheers!

--
Joe.
joe@reefsolutions.ca
Old 01-30-2024, 04:36 PM

Guy is on a distinguished road

Quick heads up about our "canreef10" coupon—it's had a good, close to two-year run and is officially taking a break.

But here's the silver lining: we've dramatically lowered our prices across the board compared to when that coupon was introduced. Every dollar spent with Reef Solutions has gone into making things more efficient and then passing the savings on to you. Occasionally, we'll run promotions on the mailing list or through our social media, so if you're not on the list yet, you're missing out! Make sure you sign up to get the inside scoop on all our exclusive offers.
Clear Packaging, Simple Names, Powerful Results