Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 05-23-2022, 05:52 AM

Guy is on a distinguished road
Default Checkout code for the members here.

As I'm learning more and more about web design and hosting in general, I came across a way to make coupons for checkouts. Obviously, I couldn't think of a better community to offer a coupon to than Canreef Aquatics!

So it's all set up to allow for 10% off your total order, before shipping. It has a limited amount of uses, but it's a good number of times before it expires.

Code is CANREEF10

Thanks for all the support and the vast knowledge within the community here! The admin's have built a great community and I'm happy to be a part of it.

Cheers!

--
Joe.
www.reefsolutions.ca
Old 01-30-2024, 04:35 PM

Guy is on a distinguished road

Quick heads up about our "canreef10" coupon—it's had a good, close to two-year run and is officially taking a break.

But here's the silver lining: we've dramatically lowered our prices across the board compared to when that coupon was introduced. Every dollar spent with Reef Solutions has gone into making things more efficient and then passing the savings on to you. Occasionally, we'll run promotions on the mailing list or through our social media, so if you're not on the list yet, you're missing out! Make sure you sign up to get the inside scoop on all our exclusive offers.
Clear Packaging, Simple Names, Powerful Results