Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Reef Supplies

Old 09-20-2016, 08:17 PM
Vendor

Reef Supplies is on a distinguished road
Exclamation New Customer Servive Rules

So we are implementing new rules

Our phone support:

- you will have to wait a minimum of 35 minutes on hold.

- If you do not wish to stay on hold, you can provide a call back number. Once we call you back, you will not have to wait 35 minutes. You will only have to wait 25 minutes.

- All our telephone reps will have very heavy accents making it hard for you to understand. This is ok since these reps will cost us a LOT less than someone from Canada. We also hope that the language barrier will frustrate you so much that you hang up. This way, we wont have to deal with your issue.

Credits and refunds:

- you will be issued credits but NO refunds even if it's our fault. Why would we give YOU back YOUR money? No no no, we will simply credit you the next 4-5 invoices.

- You will get a reference number in case you don't get the credit. Wait, who am I kidding. You WONT get the credit until you call back twice with that reference number while being on hold for 30 minutes only to finally speak to someone that you can not understand.

would you buy from us?? Why the f**k do we allow our cellular companies to operate this way.

I just completed the Most frustrating phone call of my life. I honestly believe they make it this hard so we forget the whole credit! I swear I would of if it hadn't been a $400 credit!

End rant!

http://www.reefsupplies.ca
Old 09-20-2016, 08:57 PM

gmann is on a distinguished road

pick your poison, they all suck. but you will always have one moron saying they have always have perfect experiences with customer service.

That being said, I find the business side customer service call center to be local as evident by them closing at 4pm PST.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:00 PM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

Personally, I've had very good customer service from Telus Mobility and Telus Optik TV/Internet. I hated dealing with Shaw when I was with that company cause they would almost monthly have some sort of fee added to my bill that was a "mistake" that they would reverse when & if I caught it and called them about it. Unless I kept a close eye on my monthly bill from Shaw, there would be spurious charges added which I'm sure a lot of Canadians ended up paying on top of the legitimate monthly charges. That's a major reason why I switched telecom companies.

Anthony
Old 09-20-2016, 11:13 PM

Bblinks is on a distinguished road

where is my mad face emoji...hate that bs.

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013
Old 09-21-2016, 07:40 PM
Vendor

I've been a client with them since 1997! I have never called them once...well, that's not true, I only call once every 2-3 years when my hardware is dead.

I had called them in July to add a 3rd line for my daughter. She's started high school this year so I thought it was a good idea to get her a phone.

Everyone is getting phones for free these days and I had to fight to get a friggen rebate on an Iphone. To make a long story short, it took 2 calls of over 40 minutes each to get the phone for $99.

$99 still kinda sucks considering i've been a client for almost 20 years and I already have two lines that cost me $135/month. This is a third line!

So I get my bill and I see that they ran my credit card for something like $600!

I had to call back yet again to have them credit my account.

Its absurd.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:00 PM

Not all phones are free. Only certain models are, and you would have to meet the required phone plan. Since this is a new contract and say you asked for a 6s, then yeah I would agree with you, but if you asked for a Iphone7 free, then I would consider $99 a win. Sucks, but well worth the Trade off for getting away from the retarded 3 year contract imo
Old 09-21-2016, 08:05 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmann View Post
Not all phones are free. Only certain models are, and you would have to meet the required phone plan. Since this is a new contract and say you asked for a 6s, then yeah I would agree with you, but if you asked for a Iphone7 free, then I would consider $99 a win. Sucks, but well worth the Trade off for getting away from the retarded 3 year contract imo
We got a 6 not 7

Old 09-21-2016, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef Supplies View Post
We got a 6 not 7
then by all means bitch away. is there a reason why you called in vs going to store? only reason I ask is deals are even better sometimes than website promotions.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:14 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmann View Post
then by all means bitch away. is there a reason why you called in vs going to store? only reason I ask is deals are even better sometimes than website promotions.
Thought it would be quicker. Funny huh! heh

Old 09-21-2016, 08:16 PM
Vendor

besides, it not only about the money. The first time I called was to get a quote and idea what I was going to get her. They offered it to me and then back tracked when I called back to close the deal.