Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Wicked Frags

Old 04-21-2009, 10:56 AM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road
Default April and May @ wicked

As some of you may be aware, I have recently purchased a new house. As such, my current home goes up for sale tomorrow! Dealing with the purchase of that home, selling mine, the repairs, cleaning, mortgages and my full-time job............... well I will not be able to reply to your email or send out any orders until next week perhaps.

Will be happy to share more info with you later on, gotta go to work! Thanks for your patience. Dave @ wicked
Old 04-22-2009, 07:17 PM

heyfredyourhat is on a distinguished road

Will we expect to see some wicked deals?!...Good luck with everything, i know its a pile of work to sell and move!
Old 04-23-2009, 11:44 AM

Yup - expect some deals for sure. I have allowed some of my colonies to grow on the rock and will need to be broken off........other corals have almost overgrown their spots.

Many of the nice corals I have duplicates of for the purposes of aquaculture, well I will sell them as I will need to make room. While I imagine I will sell some stuff locally, including the diplay tank, I will of course make some stuff availabe for canreef. Once my house is sold I will have plenty of time on my hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyfredyourhat View Post
Will we expect to see some wicked deals?!...Good luck with everything, i know its a pile of work to sell and move!
Old 04-23-2009, 10:01 PM

karazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedfrags.com View Post
Yup - expect some deals for sure. I have allowed some of my colonies to grow on the rock and will need to be broken off........other corals have almost overgrown their spots.

Many of the nice corals I have duplicates of for the purposes of aquaculture, well I will sell them as I will need to make room. While I imagine I will sell some stuff locally, including the diplay tank, I will of course make some stuff availabe for canreef. Once my house is sold I will have plenty of time on my hands.
wait..no more display tank?? or are you setting up a bigger and badder one and keeping your corals in a different tank while you build it?
Old 04-24-2009, 11:09 AM

No no, still going to have a display. Will just need a new size with a different layout to be properly accomodated in the new home. I will likely take a month or so to design it and order it and just go with the trwo frag tanks, maybe a 150G rubbermaid trough and 120G until I design the new tank and find a spot for it.

And when I day smaller tank - I am thinking apx. 240G, but not a 6' tank. Will likely just stay with my best coloured and most uniusual pieces for a while...

Quote:
Originally Posted by karazy View Post
wait..no more display tank?? or are you setting up a bigger and badder one and keeping your corals in a different tank while you build it?
Old 04-24-2009, 03:24 PM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Ooooooo colonies?!?! Stoked to see these come along, but sad to see you parting with them.

SPS fanatic.