Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Fragbox

Old 01-26-2014, 01:23 AM

gqlmao is on a distinguished road

The prices are very fair, wolverine went it first came out was over 600 a frag! However given that there is circulation in the market the price is still fair for what the piece is. There is no DOA however, due to the shipment method I am sure the pieces won't be anymore than 12 hours away if even that. March is willing to let them heal 2 weeks prior to shipment, I haven't ever had SPS die on me during shipping with good coral vendors on Canreef. If you tank is bang on with the parameters there should be no problem transitioning it to the tank. There are acts of god where we cannot predict however shipping will be planned over occur during good weather. The chances of the pieces arriving dead is pretty slim, however I do understand the issue with no DOA since they are such expensive pieces. If you are in Calgary, we have a few people committed to the group buy, you can save on shipping.

Last edited by gqlmao; 01-26-2014 at 01:25 AM.
Old 01-26-2014, 01:31 AM

ReefHero is on a distinguished road

WOW!!! Very sweet looking stuff!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 01-26-2014, 02:44 AM
Vendor

fragbox.ca is on a distinguished road

orange planet, banana split, rainbow loom available again
Old 01-27-2014, 08:36 PM

Bugger is an unknown quantity at this point

How come you dident post these on your web site?
Old 01-27-2014, 10:59 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

Are you representing the re-seller Fragbox? Maybe I missed it somewhere.

If you are I understand your post in this thread, otherwise, this post lacks balance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqlmao View Post
The prices are very fair, wolverine went it first came out was over 600 a frag! However given that there is circulation in the market the price is still fair for what the piece is. There is no DOA however, due to the shipment method I am sure the pieces won't be anymore than 12 hours away if even that. March is willing to let them heal 2 weeks prior to shipment, I haven't ever had SPS die on me during shipping with good coral vendors on Canreef. If you tank is bang on with the parameters there should be no problem transitioning it to the tank. There are acts of god where we cannot predict however shipping will be planned over occur during good weather. The chances of the pieces arriving dead is pretty slim, however I do understand the issue with no DOA since they are such expensive pieces. If you are in Calgary, we have a few people committed to the group buy, you can save on shipping.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:57 PM

gqlmao is on a distinguished road

Hey, no I am not representing Fragbox and I am in no way affiliated with them by anymeans. I am just a customer that has dealt with March a lot. I know there were some were hesitation on the no DOA insurance, just wanted to share my thoughts. I just provided my opinion and reasoning that it might not be as bad as it sounds. If I sounded like that I was representing Fragbox, I will be wary of what I post next time, my initial thoughts weren't how you interpreted but now after I re-read it it does make it look like it. For that, I apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedfrags View Post
Are you representing the re-seller Fragbox? Maybe I missed it somewhere.

If you are I understand your post in this thread, otherwise, this post lacks balance...
Old 01-28-2014, 12:09 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

cool. was just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqlmao View Post
Hey, no I am not representing Fragbox and I am in no way affiliated with them by anymeans. I am just a customer that has dealt with March a lot. I know there were some were hesitation on the no DOA insurance, just wanted to share my thoughts. I just provided my opinion and reasoning that it might not be as bad as it sounds. If I sounded like that I was representing Fragbox, I will be wary of what I post next time, my initial thoughts weren't how you interpreted but now after I re-read it it does make it look like it. For that, I apologize.
Old 01-28-2014, 02:15 PM

ScubaSteve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedfrags View Post
cool. was just curious.
Man, I wish other disagreements on this forum would settle themselves this reasonably and civilly. Right on, guys!

And ya, the DOA is a bit scary. I've been waffling back and forth on whether I want to pull the trigger on a piece. I've come to terms over the years with corals in that price range (in fact I'm looking for a stellar coral for the tank in that price range and a show fish double that) and I certainly have a strong love for ReefRaft frags... And I've had probably 90%+ success rate with shipped corals over that same period of time, so I'm confident that it would work out. But if it doesn't.... Ouch.

I'm pretty sure all of those concerns could be abated quickly and my rational mind shut the heck up if March posts a pic of the pretty in pink acro showing its colour a bit better so I can see why it's his favourite *hint hint*
Old 02-01-2014, 02:19 PM

sweet ride is on a distinguished road

I've seen a handful of this corals yesterday and all I can say is wow!

my coral wish list just got a little bigger!!!!