Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2020, 03:00 PM

Helium is on a distinguished road
Default Gyro pump and controller - YVR

And than well trying to set up a 2nd meet time that I received insulting text after another for three days.

It is clear you do not want the money as I tried to give it to you.

Please leave me alone, we are not long time friends or anything, you are just being abusive to a stranger and feeling good about it and calling yourself a hero.

Last edited by Helium; 09-18-2020 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-18-2020, 03:22 PM

Torontotraders is on a distinguished road

Young man! I will not fall for your antics! I have 49 years on this planet and I have seen and experienced much! So please stop with the games. I gave you my email address and asked you to do the right thing; and you never responded , until you’ve now been called out, and even now you’re not owning up to your fraudulent behaviour. I will leave you with this reminder again....In life there is something called integrity - I expect that we all will make mistakes in life, but I do expect that we all pay for our mistakes and learn from them! All your texts to me this morning STILL HAS NOT RESOLVED THE ISSUE; all you’re doing is side-stepping the problem! Your lack of integrity.

And all I’m doing here is warning others of your business practices. Have a profound and influential life! Money is not an issue for me...Your failure to right your compass is...
Old 09-18-2020, 03:35 PM

Helium is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torontotraders View Post
Young man! I will not fall for your antics! I have 49 years on this planet and I have seen and experienced much! So please stop with the games. I gave you my email address and asked you to do the right thing; and you never responded , until you’ve now been called out, and even now you’re not owning up to your fraudulent behaviour. I will leave you with this reminder again....In life there is something called integrity - I expect that we all will make mistakes in life, but I do expect that we all pay for our mistakes and learn from them! All your texts to me this morning STILL HAS NOT RESOLVED THE ISSUE; all you’re doing is side-stepping the problem! Your lack of integrity.

And all I’m doing here is warning others of your business practices. Have a profound and influential life! Money is not an issue for me...Your failure to right your compass is...

I tried to give it back but than you insult me and demand an e-transfer after canceling last minute.

You need to return the item for a refund

Now you do this and attack me.

Please either show up for the refund or stop harassing me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2020, 03:37 PM
Darth Moderator

WarDog will become famous soon enough

I think both your points have been proven. Compensation was offered. In the future, if anyone has a issue with a sale it's in your best interest to contact a moderator before publicly shaming anyone. Please continue your interactions in private. Any further public arguments will result in a ban.

Last edited by WarDog; 09-18-2020 at 03:41 PM.
Old 09-18-2020, 04:21 PM

Bblinks is on a distinguished road

Just a reminder that the buy and sell is a service provided by the platform so reefers can buy sell and exchange items, all transaction needs to be at the buyer and the seller’s discretion. I personally test all the products at the point of purchase to make certain it is in working condition prior to heading over my hard earned money. However, if the product is faulty then you will need to work it out with the seller on further discounts or returning the product for a full refund.

Bottom line is buyer beware.

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013
Closed Thread