Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 08-21-2014, 04:39 AM

bkelly is on a distinguished road

thats too bad Andrew, i can relate after going through it twice, once its all cleaned up drop me a message id be happy to frag off a bunch of corals for you to rebuild.
Brent

brent
Old 08-21-2014, 04:43 AM

ashr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkelly View Post
thats too bad Andrew, i can relate after going through it twice, once its all cleaned up drop me a message id be happy to frag off a bunch of corals for you to rebuild.
Brent
Thanks for all the great comments all. I will rebuild it bigger and better this time.. It will be nice to try something new for sure.

Brent, how have you been? That would be very nice of you , so thank you i'll message you once my tank levels are all back to normal.

Ashr's Tank Journal
Old 08-21-2014, 05:40 AM
Vendor

nrosdal is on a distinguished road

i got some stuff already fragged up and a few pieces that could lose a limb or 2 once you are back in safe zone as well. Just shoot me a text, come over and point at some things you want.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:46 PM

ashr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrosdal View Post
i got some stuff already fragged up and a few pieces that could lose a limb or 2 once you are back in safe zone as well. Just shoot me a text, come over and point at some things you want.
Thanks man, appreciate it

I love our reefing community!

Ashr's Tank Journal
Old 08-24-2014, 06:28 AM
Proofed by Wheelman

Cujo#31 is on a distinguished road

It always kills me when i hear of someone who experiences total wipe-out. Real sorry to hear. When all else fails, re-load!!! Perfect opportunity to go bigger now if u have the space. I had every intention of running full-on FOWLR in my big display but the reefer in me took over. The tank has a very large variety, predominantly softies and some mish-mash throw-in SPS and LPS. I still have my more "tasy" corals in a seperate tank which will slowly morph into SPS dominant. I guess IMHO, once a reefer akways a reefer. But look at the setback as an opportunity to try something new. Good luck.
Old 08-24-2014, 06:44 AM

NIVLEM09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujo#31 View Post
It always kills me when i hear of someone who experiences total wipe-out. Real sorry to hear. When all else fails, re-load!!! Perfect opportunity to go bigger now if u have the space. I had every intention of running full-on FOWLR in my big display but the reefer in me took over. The tank has a very large variety, predominantly softies and some mish-mash throw-in SPS and LPS. I still have my more "tasy" corals in a seperate tank which will slowly morph into SPS dominant. I guess IMHO, once a reefer akways a reefer. But look at the setback as an opportunity to try something new. Good luck.
Here's what happened to my tank while I was on vacation.total wipe out!!!i couldn't save anything