Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Ontario

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2018, 02:39 PM

Torx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdss View Post
You did no mention if there would be a lot of left over coral from the G.T.A. ? You know stuff people did not want and and then gets pawned off to the shows. The Truth sucks ? RIGHT ?

There were tons of new fresh frags, clams, inverts and more there. I did not mention it as everyone already knows that, well aside from you of coarse. I am sorry that the 1st annual Fragfest you went to 6 years ago was not the MACNA you expected it. Despite the fact that it was advertised everywhere that it was a coral show with vendors listed as selling coral. For some reason you thought you were going to MACNA. For some reason you also are still loosing your mind over these shows and go out of your way to find posts on it and harass people about them.

Last edited by Torx; 05-19-2018 at 02:48 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 04:34 PM

mrdss is on a distinguished road
Default Fake NEWS ~

I will not let you tell another lie. I will not let anyone who is new to the hobby fall victim to a 3 hour drive from the G.T.A.

If you are in the G.T.A. you get FIRST picks of ALL the coral. The only coral that goes to a show is coral that has been picked through and that no one in the G.T.A. wants. You will also probably get a better deal.

SPAZ IS THAT YOU SPREADING FAKE NEWS AGAIN ?

Last edited by mrdss; 05-19-2018 at 04:38 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 04:52 PM

Quote:
I will not let you tell another lie. I will not let anyone who is new to the hobby fall victim to a 3 hour drive from the G.T.A.

If you are in the G.T.A. you get FIRST picks of ALL the coral. The only coral that goes to a show is coral that has been picked through and that no one in the G.T.A. wants. You will also probably get a better deal.

SPAZ IS THAT YOU SPREADING FAKE NEWS AGAIN ?

I am the organizer of the London show and help out the Brantford one. I would have helped with the Niagara show, but I had something else on my plate at the time. Hundreds of people come to each these shows, some of which have been going on for the last 6 years. People travel from all over Ontario, Ottawa, and the US to the London, Niagara and Brantford Annual shows. Many of the vendors actually bring in orders specifically for the shows. You are the one spreading the lies. I am glad that you have a safe place for you to spend your money.

You are quite the character for sure. Making a big deal out of something you literally know nothing about. Yes, there were 12 vendors at the first show 6 years ago. 6 years ago that was pretty much all the vendors in Ontario. This year there were 22 vendors from all over Ontario at London Fragfest. The only thing you are actually doing is bringing attention to and promoting the shows.

So is this going to be like every other forum and Facebook page and you slowly blow up? You start using caps, then start with calling people names, maybe throw a few sexist comments then slowly escalate until you get banned?
Old 05-19-2018, 05:31 PM

Default Donald Trump !

As Donald Trump would say. " FAKE NEWS " !

Keep on exaggerating. We both know the TRUTH ! I want you to ACTUALLY admit to ANYONE in the G.T.A. that these shows only have leftovers and coral that has been picked through. Both in stores and basements. And stuff people did not want.

If you are willing to keep exaggerating about these shows I will call you " exactly " what you are. A compulsive LIAR !

Are you SURE your are not " THE SPAZ " ?

Last edited by mrdss; 05-19-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 05:58 PM
Darth Moderator

WarDog will become famous soon enough

MRDSS, this is not a forum for you to argue. If you have a problem with this event, or its organizers, please discuss that in private. You are very welcome to organize your own event.
Old 05-19-2018, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarDog View Post
MRDSS, this is not a forum for you to argue. If you have a problem with this event, or its organizers, please discuss that in private. You are very welcome to organize your own event.

Thank you WarDog. He has not been to a show since the first London Fragfest 6 years ago. Since then he trolls the net every year trying to find posts about this event and then starts bashing it and harassing people until he gets banned. He has been removed from almost every FB page for Ontario reefers. He was just removed from yet another Facebook page yesterday over this as well because he starts to get abusive and attack people. That is probably what initiated his comments today. He has also been removed from several other forums (some multiple times) for different reasons. I do not mean to bash him publicly, but people should know the truth. Feel free to follow up in PM if you would like. You can also lock this forum if you wish, the 2017 and 2018 information is blended in together here. Even delete comments or it all. We will create a new one for Fragfest 2019 later. The event has already started planning.
Old 05-19-2018, 06:58 PM

Default Lies

I went to 3 different shows. Being green I did not know any better. Wardog thank you. If you are ever in the G.T.A. visit the local shops. You will NOT be disappointed.

Only YOU care nobody else does. Please no tears. This guy actually LIVES for social media. He cries to mods. like a baby and the mods. fall for it.

WOW ! You REALLY are a compulsive liar.

Last edited by mrdss; 05-19-2018 at 07:01 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
I went to 3 different shows. Being green I did not know any better. Wardog thank you. If you are ever in the G.T.A. visit the local shops. You will NOT be disappointed.

Only YOU care nobody else does. Please no tears. This guy actually LIVES for social media. He cries to mods. like a baby and the mods. fall for it.

WOW ! You REALLY are a compulsive liar.
I do not live for social media, but I do promote the event and you are always posting on my listings so I get notified every time you post lol. Yes, I care when someone is going around slandering me and an event that I put on. It is a social event for people in the hobby. It brings hundreds of people together and is a great event. Obviously you do care as well as every year you troll the net trying to find posts to rant over despite only every going to 1 Fragfest.

I honestly have never complained to a single mod about you. Your posts get you deleted and banned. Yesterday it was because you were name calling and harassing people and you were banned from the FB page before that for the same reason plus you told a woman (who was also a moderator of the page) to go back to the kitchen and let the men talk business. I honestly am tired of the posts you make and look forward to when you stop harassing people, myself included, over this event. Pretty sure this is the only place on social media left where I advertise the event and you haven't been banned from. So hopefully this will stop soon.
Closed Thread