Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Product Review and Equipment Forum

Old 03-13-2014, 05:03 PM

makana is on a distinguished road
Default APEX Android App

Can someone help me out with a copy of the Android app? From what I understand I should be able to install it on by Blackberry with the newest software. The problem is I can't download it since I don't have an Android device tied to google. I need either a copy pulled off of an Android device or downloaded from google to a PC.

Livestock: clown fish, chromis, coral beauty.

Corals: Toadstool, maze brain, candy cane, mushrooms (purple & green hairy), button polyps, green zoas, GSP.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:02 AM

kacairns is on a distinguished road

Go to

http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

Copy and paste the url for the andriod app in the entry box and hit generate download link. Should give you a link to download it from. I usually click the "QR Code" link and then use the software on the blackberry to scan then on my computer screen to download.

I couldn't get it to work properly on my blackberry it always said upon connection that the password was wrong even when I made sure it wasn't. It might have been the software itself as it has been over a year since release and now with Fusion going to be released in the future I highly doubt the app will get any updates at all.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:20 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

the newest version of bb10 is the only one that will do it, so thats 10.2.1.xxx or higher. if you go to crackberry there are some good walk throughs on how to do it, but be warned that not all android apps will work properly.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 03-14-2014, 02:49 AM

makana is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the link! It installed and connected internally, couldn't get it to connect externally. Doesn't seem to allow for any control internally either, just monitoring. Guess I'll just have to wait for fusion.

Livestock: clown fish, chromis, coral beauty.

Corals: Toadstool, maze brain, candy cane, mushrooms (purple & green hairy), button polyps, green zoas, GSP.
Old 03-15-2014, 01:47 AM

kacairns is on a distinguished road

Well you won't have to wait long, just logged on the apex forum and 45min ago they announced open beta for Fusion =)

http://forum.neptunesystems.com/show...w-in-OPEN-BETA

Unfortunately they are limiting the amount of new accounts at a hourly rate, and all are used up already for the moment