Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 11-24-2011, 02:06 AM

apexifd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
So you don't need the piece anymore?
if he doesn't then I want it. :big grin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMC View Post
I think they already have something called "BC Weed", and from what I understand it sells really well.
mine is going to be a fatty.

purple tang, sohal tang, yellow eye kole tang, fairy wrasse. cleaner wrasse, leopard wrasse, and misc fish.

GHL Mitras 6200HV X 2, MP40 X 2, MP60 X 1, tunze 6095 X 2, Vertex RX6 calcium reactor, Bubble King SM250, Aquamaxx bio pellets reactor, Profilux 3
Old 11-24-2011, 02:11 AM

Haloreef is on a distinguished road
Default Oregon Tort

Just picked up my frag off of Paul at Oceanic tonight! I did have a piece years ago from either Mark or Jamie can't remember. There is no doubt in my mind that this frag is the real thing. I have been nagging Paul to frag it pretty much every second day for well over a year. He finaly caved and he fragged it tonight. He must have finaly had enough! If you want a frag you better act quick!
Keith.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:19 AM

Casey8 is on a distinguished road

Oh oh ... Where is Tangdaddy ? You'd better run fast in the early morning before the store opens. I am relying on you for that coral, please don't let me down.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:30 AM

Ripwoop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haloreef View Post
Just picked up my frag off of Paul at Oceanic tonight! I did have a piece years ago from either Mark or Jamie can't remember. There is no doubt in my mind that this frag is the real thing. I have been nagging Paul to frag it pretty much every second day for well over a year. He finaly caved and he fragged it tonight. He must have finaly had enough! If you want a frag you better act quick!
Keith.
just think if you did it every day you would have had your frag in 6 months.. lol
Old 11-24-2011, 02:55 AM

Wink Oregon Tort

Yup that's me doing every thing half @$$ed!
Old 11-24-2011, 04:21 PM
Likes to play with Fish

tang daddy is on a distinguished road

Wow so much talk for one night, anyhow it could be a royal blue colour depends on lighting and the system. Another fact about the Oregon tort is there is no green hue on the body or mouth. Paul said he was going to frag the Oregon tort yesterday when I talked to him so Keith and I will definitely have a piece... No need to run, as I may slip, fall and injure myself then none of the people depending on a frag from me will get one.

And to Brad(Aquattro), I am still patiently waiting for a piece of your beautiful tort!

90g starphire cube/400mhRadium20k/2 XHO/2x27w UV/2x39w T5/ 3 Trulumen led strips
Old 11-24-2011, 06:15 PM

Casey8 is on a distinguished road

Yup... don't want that to happen to you. You need to eat healthy, move slowly and survive 'til I get the frag from you next year.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:36 PM

KPG007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tang daddy View Post
And to Brad(Aquattro), I am still patiently waiting for a piece of your beautiful tort!
What?! Brad are you holding out on me? What does this tort look like? If Chris is waiting for one, I think I need a piece too!

As for the Oregon Tort - put my name in the mix for one. It's been on my wish list for a few years now. I've bought a handful already claiming to be Oregons, and they all turn out to be more in the range of a Cali Tort.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPG007 View Post
What?! Brad are you holding out on me? What does this tort look like? If Chris is waiting for one, I think I need a piece too!

As for the Oregon Tort - put my name in the mix for one. It's been on my wish list for a few years now. I've bought a handful already claiming to be Oregons, and they all turn out to be more in the range of a Cali Tort.
Lol! I'm not 100% it's Oregon, or Cali, or what it is, I've never been big on names. I'll send you a pic, you can decide what it is. I'll bring you a piece next time I'm in Cloverdale.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:26 PM

Wink torts

Hey, anything Chris wants, I want first!
Just sayin.
Next time you are in Cloverdale bring two! lol.
Keith.