Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Krakens Reef

Old 02-08-2014, 08:44 PM

Miss Kraken is on a distinguished road
Default Evergrow LED lights has just arrived!

Extra! Extra! Fresh hot off the press!

Guess what just strolled into Kraken today everyone? It is the elusive and ever popular Evergrow I-Touch LED lightening system! Now if most of you are going “huh? I’ve never heard of that brand before”, that is completely understandable because before today, it has been the popular and affordable option to aquarium hobbyists in the States but not so much here at home. Having said that, you are all in luck because Kraken has brought this nifty lightening system to you.

Evergrow LED lights has all the bells and whistles such as sunrise and sunset simulation, manual dimmers, White and Blue light intensity adjustability (from 1% - 100%, and moonlights from 1% - 9%), and manually programmable and pre-programmed light cycles. And the best part is, your wallet won’t have to lighten by a few pounds to get your hands on this baby.

But wait, there’s more! The fixtures are fully adjustable and are equipped with tilt-able hanging wires. Not only that, you can also control the unit wirelessly within a 5 metre range! And as standard per unit sold, each fixture comes with their own 2-year warranty hassle-free via Kraken.

Feeling impressed and excited yet? If you want to uncover further of what Evergrow has to offer, feel free to contact me through pm.

LED Layout for the IT2080

Last edited by Kraken; 02-08-2014 at 09:38 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:50 PM

SteveCGY is on a distinguished road

For what it's worth I have the it2060 and an really impressed by it. Super easy to use and install. Comes with hanging kit and remote. Can be programmed to the half hour for a full sunrise/sunset feel. Has 2 channels and each can be controlled to the % 1-100. After having this light I don't think I would get another kind.
Old 02-09-2014, 12:11 AM

PaulCheung is on a distinguished road

Any info on their prices?
Old 02-09-2014, 12:21 AM

Miss Kraken is on a distinguished road

Prices vary by model. If you're looking for a specific model you can check out our site at www.krakensreef.com

Fiona

Tags
evergrow, kraken, krakensreef