Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 01-12-2014, 05:41 PM

Madreefer is on a distinguished road

Hopefully the mods will clean up this guys post. I'm sure he appreciates a discussion on it.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:44 PM

nikon187 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madreefer View Post
Hopefully the mods will clean up this guys post. I'm sure he appreciates a discussion on it.
A discussion on a forum meant for discussions, why yes when someone post such a high price for something that retails for much lower a discussion is warrented. Just like the $1000 magnificent anemone that was on here a few months back.

I want to see a $1000 black ice pair.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:55 PM

Midway is on a distinguished road

Guy you have no idea the price on a designer "proven" pair go for these days. Actually if this guy can give proof that this pair is indeed a breeding proven pair, this is a really good deal. You have to be a breeder to understand these prices.

Man get to know yourself and you will get to know the Universe and the Gods!!
Old 01-12-2014, 06:01 PM

nikon187 is on a distinguished road

Im well aware of what " breeding pairs" go for ( Have 3 pair of black ice myself ) we bring in 1000s from the 2 suppliers every year. But Ok by me, im not buyuing them Good luck on your sale
Old 01-12-2014, 06:36 PM

JCharles is on a distinguished road

Some funny stuff in here, not really worth responding to, but I'll take a few minutes. The pair will indeed stop breeding when I ship them, just like they stopped breeding when I moved their anemone, and then they will be back in action in about a month.

As far as finding $99 black ice for a breeding project. Enjoy your 1-2 year wait while the female gets old enough to breed, I'm sure it will be free to run the tank that long. Also, everybody knows that you can just put any two clownfish together and they will definitely breed for you immediately, there is absolutely no chance that they will fight, not pair up, never breed

This forum is rough, 4 designer fish, including a breeding pair for $1000 shipped and I'm still taking ****, amazing.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:55 PM

mark is on a distinguished road

my comments have nothing to do with price (it's buyer beware and I'll try to stay away fr hijacking) but only that I come to Canreef to see what people are doing and what's out there sometimes by viewing the FS forums.

Lot's of nice stuff I'll never buy (appreciate JJ post) but neat to see pictures rather them just a description.
Old 01-25-2014, 09:30 PM

JCharles is on a distinguished road

Sold, thanks.