Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 11-23-2016, 05:10 PM

Tankboy is on a distinguished road
Default RBTA for sale

I have 3 RBTA's for sale. When the picture was taken yesterday, 2 of them were on the piece of Fiji rock while the other was cruising the glass in my refugium! So 2 for sale with a nice piece of live rock which also has green button polyps on it $40.
The loner cruising around the fuge $10
All are approx. the same size 3-4".... In the pic, the one guy is stealing all the light so the lower one looks small, but he is about the same size. My clown has fed them all quite well!

125 gallon Oceanic mixed reef, Maxspect 150, MP 40QD x 2, EShopps 300R Refugium, Vertex 180i Skimmer, 2x Kessil AP700's, JBJ ATO with Advanced Acrylics ATO reservoir, Apex Next Gen with Neptune dosing pumps....and a bunch of other stuff including a lot of joy...and equal amounts of frustration!
Old 11-25-2016, 12:26 AM

Grimreaperz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankboy View Post
I have 3 RBTA's for sale. When the picture was taken yesterday, 2 of them were on the piece of Fiji rock while the other was cruising the glass in my refugium! So 2 for sale with a nice piece of live rock which also has green button polyps on it $40.
The loner cruising around the fuge $10
All are approx. the same size 3-4".... In the pic, the one guy is stealing all the light so the lower one looks small, but he is about the same size. My clown has fed them all quite well!

Hey tried to PM but didn't seem to work.(sorry if it did) I really want that loner in the Fuge.
I live in Chilliwack so will need to sort out a time I can make it out...

Text me if it's still available
604-nine97-5nine86 name is Dakota

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2016, 03:44 PM

Black Friday sale!

$20 for the large nem on the good sized piece of live rock with button polyps
$10 ea for the other two.
These guys need to get outta my sump!!

Pic taken this AM

125 gallon Oceanic mixed reef, Maxspect 150, MP 40QD x 2, EShopps 300R Refugium, Vertex 180i Skimmer, 2x Kessil AP700's, JBJ ATO with Advanced Acrylics ATO reservoir, Apex Next Gen with Neptune dosing pumps....and a bunch of other stuff including a lot of joy...and equal amounts of frustration!
Old 11-28-2016, 04:19 PM

Large nem on the rock with button polyps pending....
Old 11-28-2016, 04:45 PM

aaaaannnd....large nem is back up for grabs!
Old 11-29-2016, 03:18 PM

Lets try it this way....

Nems $10 ea....no rocks...no button polyps Just the 3 RBTA's!
Old 12-02-2016, 05:54 PM

All sold!!!