Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 03-19-2011, 05:03 AM
bvlester

Default Frag swap

Just thinking about a spring swap I wanted the weather to calm down before starting the process. First I was thinking maybe in May maybe best this year and before the long weekend or would everyone perfer it on the long weekend? lets hear from you guys and gals. There may even be some equipment there also if people want to bring some along. I may have a give away in the works also. I gave away acouple yellow tail dansels last year don't worry I don't have any of those left. Mike how is yours doing?

So lets get the ball moving and come up with a date.

Bill
Old 03-19-2011, 05:21 AM

Ryan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ryan

How about August I have a wedding in Kamloops during August and will be out that way.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:45 AM

2pts is on a distinguished road

I'm ok with any time
Old 03-19-2011, 04:11 PM

reef bound is on a distinguished road

Anytime works for me too, Bill. Actually, probably better if NOT on the long weekend.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:23 PM

sick lid is on a distinguished road

Count me in. May long weekend is a busy weekend. Probably better another weekend.
larry
Old 03-20-2011, 12:49 AM

mike31154 will become famous soon enough

Yellow tail Damsel is doing great, thanks Bill. The Kenya Tree is also going gangbusters. A small frag somehow came off a week ago, got sucked on to my VorTech and today I glued it to a frag plug! The little zoas you gave me aren't doing so good though, my fault, hopefully what's left will recover.

May long weekend probably not good for me, I think there's a soccer tournament in Vernon, so I'll probably be into that.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:34 AM
bvlester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
How about August I have a wedding in Kamloops during August and will be out that way.
may well be one then also for the fall frag swap...

Bill
Old 03-20-2011, 03:43 AM
bvlester

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike31154 View Post
Yellow tail Damsel is doing great, thanks Bill. The Kenya Tree is also going gangbusters. A small frag somehow came off a week ago, got sucked on to my VorTech and today I glued it to a frag plug! The little zoas you gave me aren't doing so good though, my fault, hopefully what's left will recover.

May long weekend probably not good for me, I think there's a soccer tournament in Vernon, so I'll probably be into that.
the zoes I gave you seem to like a certain water peramiters and that is it I have other zoes in my tanks and they do well no matter what those others just are finicky. they are like a bubble be zoe I believe they are called. They are not yellow and black but green and gray and green. so not a bubble bee but in the same family I have found them on the net a couple of times.
As for the week end that is why I said "in May maybe best this year and before the long weekend or would everyone prefer it on the long weekend"

Good to heat=r the Kenya is doing so well and the Dansel is good also. I have 2 maybe more kenya's I will be selling. some devils hand going to frag the mother colony up. I have some rose coral, yellow polyps and maybe some Athelia, hay I may have some SPS also depending on what happens between now and then.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:29 PM

dnpbryan is on a distinguished road
Default be there

Im in whenever, wherever
Old 03-20-2011, 07:44 PM
bvlester

It was a good turn out last fall so we will try for one this spring and see how that goes and if both go good then they will continue.

Bill