Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 04-24-2008, 11:34 PM

SerLunchbox is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to SerLunchbox Send a message via AIM to SerLunchbox Send a message via MSN to SerLunchbox Send a message via Yahoo to SerLunchbox
Default Full Nano System for sale - SOLD

I have a complete nano system for sale. This is a 7 or 8 Gallon Bowfront tank with about 10 pounds of LR in it. There is a gravel substrate in the tank as well. It is housed by 2 clownfish, 1 Coral Banded Shrimp, an emerald Crab, 2 Blue Hermit crabs and a Trochus Snail (by the looks of it).

This is a very stable system and has been going for about 1.5 years now. There is also a Coralife light on top of it, a 75W Stealth heater and a HOB filter system to help keep things under controll.

Right now, there is a nice purple coralin growth on the LR as well as some mushrooms growing all over the place. There is also some feather dusters all over the place. I will post some photos of it as soon as I can.

I am hoping to get $150 OBO for it. It does come with all the equipment listed above. Please send me a PM if interested.

Thank you

Last edited by SerLunchbox; 04-27-2008 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Sold item
Old 04-25-2008, 03:37 AM

kaitie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to kaitie
Default nano

sounds nifty pics are good
Old 04-25-2008, 05:15 AM

matix is on a distinguished road
Default pm'd

pm
this will be perfect for my desk

Calgary, AB
Old 04-26-2008, 02:06 AM

Send a message via ICQ to SerLunchbox Send a message via AIM to SerLunchbox Send a message via MSN to SerLunchbox Send a message via Yahoo to SerLunchbox

On hold.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:04 PM

Been sold. Thank you for all the interest