Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 03-15-2013, 02:28 PM

Oilers is on a distinguished road
Question Just wondering..........

I have recently made a deal with somebody for some corals a few days ago. However, when I was ready to pick up the corals, I couldn't seem to get a hold of that person. I don't know what has happened but I don't get any message or explanation at all even though I have attempted to contact that person again during the last few days. What should I do? The weirdest thing is that I have dealt with that person before and the experience was very pleasant and I was looking forward to deal with him/her again this time.

PS. I am not upset or anything.. just curious. But I do think that I should get a response/explanation on what has happened. If that person changes his/her mind and doesn't want to sell anymore or sold to someone else already.. at least, let me know.

Last edited by Oilers; 03-15-2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:18 PM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers View Post
I have recently made a deal with somebody for some corals a few days ago. However, when I was ready to pick up the corals, I couldn't seem to get a hold of that person. I don't know what has happened but I don't get any message or explanation at all even though I have attempted to contact that person again during the last few days. What should I do? The weirdest thing is that I have dealt with that person before and the experience was very pleasant and I was looking forward to deal with him/her again this time.

PS. I am not upset or anything.. just curious. But I do think that I should get a response/explanation on what has happened. If that person changes his/her mind and doesn't want to sell anymore or sold to someone else already.. at least, let me know.
Hate it when that happens. Sounds like they either changed their minds and don't want to discuss it further or, they are mulling it over still and considering changing their minds, or they are just really busy with life. That happens too. This hobby can easily take a back seat at any moment as life events occur.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:26 PM

Goatman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post
Hate it when that happens. Sounds like they either changed their minds and don't want to discuss it further or, they are mulling it over still and considering changing their minds, or they are just really busy with life. That happens too. This hobby can easily take a back seat at any moment as life events occur.
Or they got more from someone else and you were the backup....it happens. Any number of things could have happened. if your out no money move on and forget about it.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:55 PM

Oilers is on a distinguished road

The person has just contacted me and gave me an explanation about it. That's good enough for me. Cheers!