Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 05-10-2011, 10:33 PM

Lance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz0 View Post
I'm ready to hang myself

If the sharks don't stop them I will get super wasted running around in my sharks jersey (probably barely fits now) cursing at the sky for letting Van make it throught 1 more round. Mostly cause Van knocked out 2/3 of my favorite teams (flames are the 3rd of course)

I know how you feel: Forty years of frustration on this side of the Rockies.
That said, I hope you get falling-down $hit-faced cuz we're going to knock off the Sharks/Wings: but for Christ sake don't hang yoursefl!
Old 05-11-2011, 04:55 AM

lorenz0 is on a distinguished road

Its been an interesting playoff season. After tonight its not looking good for the sharks with Ryane Clowe out (didn't see if he was playing, passed out afterwork), BUT detroit is playing one hell of a comeback.

As my friends said, you guys hosted the olympics... vancouver has to win

I just have a thing for people who hate the canucks in reg season and now jumped on that ferry. AWWW they are everywhere here. But I guess that thats with any playoffs (NFL and NHL are the only ones I care about)
Old 05-11-2011, 11:29 AM

strickrick is on a distinguished road

Lets Go Red Wings.

Give them the lead and steal it in the third seems to be the norm the last few games but I might have a heart attack if this is the case in game 7. They looked amazing last night in the Joe and I'm hoping they'll come out with the same jump in the shark tank.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:19 PM

Zoaelite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm ready to hang myself

If the sharks don't stop them I will get super wasted running around in my sharks jersey (probably barely fits now) cursing at the sky for letting Van make it throught 1 more round. Mostly cause Van knocked out 2/3 of my favorite teams (flames are the 3rd of course)
Don't be "Super wasted running around in a sharks jersey" around any large overhangs now Laurier... Wouldn't want you slipping and falling now would we?

LU LU LU ALL THE WAY!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 04:39 PM

Lance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As my friends said, you guys hosted the olympics... vancouver has to win

I just have a thing for people who hate the canucks in reg season and now jumped on that ferry. AWWW they are everywhere here. But I guess that thats with any playoffs (NFL and NHL are the only ones I care about)

I hear ya. I know people who never watch hockey yet are now driving around with Canucks flags, bumper stickers, etc. on their cars and huge posters on their homes. And suddenly there are Ryan Kesler fans everywhere. Oh well, it's good for Vancouver hockey I guess.
While it's exciting and all, I try not to get too caught up in the hype. I've been following this team for a long time, and spent far too much money on game tickets to get my hopes up too much. After all, three Conference finals in 40 years is pretty depressing.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:13 PM

lorenz0 is on a distinguished road

I think its hilarious watching all the hocky fans pop up. I have to admit, I love watching hockey but I never take the time like some of my friends to memorize every players name and stats. Keep up with the standings throughout the year, try to catch as many flames games as I can....

But good for Van. I love San Jose but I am thinking Van will take it in either 5 or 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoaElite View Post
Don't be "Super wasted running around in a sharks jersey" around any large overhangs now Laurier... Wouldn't want you slipping and falling now would we?

LU LU LU ALL THE WAY!!!
I'm not allowed to be by myself around the 9th-10thave under passes lol

but drinking tomorrow night!!!