Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Vancouver Island

Old 02-27-2010, 02:14 AM

Canadian is on a distinguished road
Default Oceanic Corals Group Order

Is anyone interested in pooling an order for corals from Oceanic Corals? There are a few signature SPS frags I'd like to try out in my tank to see if I can keep better coloration with better corals.
SPS Dedicated 24x24x20 Trimless Tank | 20 g Sump | Bubbble King Mini 160 Protein Skimmer w/ Avast Swabbie | NP Biopellets in TLF Phosban Reactor | ATI Sunpower 6 x 24W T5HO Fixture | EcoTech Vortech MP20 | Modified Tunze Nanostream 6025 | Eheim 1260 Return Pump | GHL Profilux Standalone Doser dosing B-Ionic | Steel Frame Epoxy Coated Stand with Maple Panels embedded with Neodymium Magnets

"Mens sana in corpore sano"
Old 02-27-2010, 03:09 AM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Just a FYI but shipping is so cheap via harbour air you could just go it on your own. For example, I just got 4 frags and it was $10 shipping. Pretty sweet

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:35 AM

Shipping was that cheap?!

Your reply to my thread in Oceanic Coral's forum is what prompted me to want to try out some signature corals. And now you're educating me about shipping info. You're my new guardian angel!

Thanks Christy
SPS Dedicated 24x24x20 Trimless Tank | 20 g Sump | Bubbble King Mini 160 Protein Skimmer w/ Avast Swabbie | NP Biopellets in TLF Phosban Reactor | ATI Sunpower 6 x 24W T5HO Fixture | EcoTech Vortech MP20 | Modified Tunze Nanostream 6025 | Eheim 1260 Return Pump | GHL Profilux Standalone Doser dosing B-Ionic | Steel Frame Epoxy Coated Stand with Maple Panels embedded with Neodymium Magnets

Old 02-27-2010, 03:46 AM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Yeah I know, its stupid cheap, how could you NOT do an order!?

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:37 AM

Borderjumper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
Shipping was that cheap?!

Your reply to my thread in Oceanic Coral's forum is what prompted me to want to try out some signature corals. And now you're educating me about shipping info. You're my new guardian angel!

Thanks Christy
Rick and I have placed a few orders with them and shipping is usually about $15.. and that is for a pretty good sized box. Harbour Air does an awesome job. Its only a 30 minute flight and once the box comes in they keep the box inside behind the counter. They usually even call you to let you know its in.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:51 PM

Thanks ladies!