Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > BC Interiors

Old 07-25-2010, 12:41 AM

dnpbryan is on a distinguished road

Ii does make it easier for traveling
Old 07-25-2010, 01:37 AM
bvlester

a sunday would be easyer for my self as my daughter has stuff I have to drive her to and my wife does not drive. She has MS and they would not renew her drivers licence 8 years ago. So it's all up to me to do the driving, I would prefer a sunday besides trafic is better on sunday I think. I wouild have to say it would have to br the 21st if it were on a saturday and I would have to pass it by sick lid but I'm sure he would be ok with it not 100% though.

Bill
Old 07-25-2010, 04:57 AM
bvlester

If no one has a date that they perfer then I will set the date and let sick lid know. come on guys pipe up and let me know what date is good for you.. I have some candy cane a couple finger leathers, a few zoes on frag plugs and maybe some mushrooms, I may even have a blasto to bring a green digita. if everyone listed what they want to bring maybe more intrest will come of this you can bring a friend that is not on canreef. I will be letting a couple people know about it.

Bill

Last edited by bvlester; 07-25-2010 at 05:04 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:14 AM
bvlester

ttt
Old 07-26-2010, 06:13 PM
bvlester

Ttt
Old 07-26-2010, 09:11 PM
bvlester

by the end of Tuesday I will have a set date of one of the two at the start of this thread as no one wants to add info for us northerners...

Bill
Old 07-27-2010, 06:28 AM
bvlester

well the date for this is going to be Aug 29 the time will be 11:00am to 1:00pm hosted by sick lid as he has an extra tank to float frags in for us too use.

since no-one chimed in and gave specific info as to what they would prefer as far as date it is now set sorry to anyone that can not make it. I am going to have lots of stuff so come on and bring what ever you have for trade or sale.

Bill
Old 07-31-2010, 03:49 AM
bvlester

So the date is Aug 29 11:00am to 1:00pm at sick lids place address is 138 mountview dr. Kamloops BC.

Bill
Old 08-01-2010, 10:26 PM

tgoeujon is on a distinguished road

sounds good, time to start fragging. ive already got 3 or 4 decent monti colonies to come and whatever else ****es me off by then
Old 08-03-2010, 11:31 PM
bvlester

tgoeujon look forwad to seeing you there your buddy from the north shore will probably be there depending on his wife (wolf_bluejay).

TTT

Bill